EPISODE 19

episode 19

trans credit @karenkdrama

soompi Ugly Alert thread

UA Episode 19 Part 1

Nari asked JS to go to her school to request for early dismissal. She said that JS is registered as her brother and thus he can ask the tr to let her go off an hr earlier. She even told the tr that JS is her elder brother and that she’s going to acting school. JS stressed that she has to study hard and it’s only an hr early dismissal.

V sign…

GP asked Dohi to pass an item to HS, the prosecutor.

Dohi said that the court case is not over yet. GP said just give it to HS will do.

Dohi asked why must it be her since he can call someone else to send it.

GP sadi that he think she needs to see this person.

PA disallows cousin to enter the room since chairman is talking to Dohi.

Cousin wonders why can’t she enter when it’s just GP and Dohi talking.

She wonders what sort of important things are they discussing.

PA denied knowing anything and asked her to wait patiently.

Dohi asked cousin to go and see her when she’s down with chairman.

Cousin went to see Dohi. Dohi asked cousin to pass the box to HS, the prosecutor for their case. Dohi asked why must she do it since GP asked her to do it. Dohi felt that this case has nothing to do with her and cousin is a more appropriate person to do the job. Cousin was shocked to see GP’s handwritten note, saying that her mum was lock up just becoz she wanted to give HS something, so what’s GP doing. Dohi said it must be a message. Cousin said she would go as she wanted to see who is this person who has cause her to be so pathetic.

PA Kim saw the box and remembered that Dohi was the one holding it earlier.. (nothing escapes her eye!!)

Smug face lawyer passed a document to Dohi. Dohi said that he has worked hard. Lawyer said that he has not heard Dohi say such a thing as you have worked hard to him for a long time. He said that Dohi has been against him lately. Dohi explain that she has no personal interest in him. Lawyer said that’s a pity.

PA Kim asked dohi why did she ask cousin to passed the box to HS. Dohi explain that it doesn’t matter who passed and she feels that cousin is involved in the case thus a better person to do the job. PA Kim asked if Dohi understand why GP wants her to meet HS. PA Kim said that GP is interested in HS. Dohi asked if GP is trying to match her with HS. PA kim said no one knows what GP has in mind but since GP had asked her to go, it means GP may have such intention.

Dohi told PA Kim that she understand that PA Kim is always standing on her side but she asked her not to be bias. She stressed that if GP has that intention for her, then it can also means the same for cousin. PA kim said that since Dohi thinks in that way, then she has over reacted and left.

Driving school

JS : Boss , let go of my arm

DH: you kept saying you will register but you didn’t, so I am doing this now, I eve miss my class just to be here.

JS: I understand, but first let go

DH : you said you are not afraid of car

JS : yes…

DH : we can start the lesson today, right?

JS scaring the hel*l out of the driving instructor….