a story ( hearts)

characters: 

Joanna  

jay jay  

Zack 

stephen 

Justin

chapter 1 

the life

hi my name is Joanna and I will share to you my story. since we are 13 years here in the House. mom said why don't we try a condo, I said no because I want to try to move into a town, mom said okay. so we move here in the town that's why mom said to me "hey new girl in town huh, how do you feel?", that time mom is teasing me don't you believe that? your mom is teasing you! okay back to the story. mom said if we are in a new house we should try to change a personality. jay jay my brother has already friends! jay jay is not friendly! I am the friendly one!and why they ahh!!!. mom said again we should search for school and I said "mary school plans!" mom replied "this is not , I mean there are no school here in that name!". I said okay and mom just enrolled is to st. Paul academy and we wear a stupid green uniforms! but I think I wish that we have a handsome classmate eeh!

we go to the school and discuss our selves and I said "hi my name is Joanna g mahj I am new here" and my classmates laugh and seems like there's just see a ghost but it is just me!

"okay since we are in a music class one by one you will sing a song start with miss joana " said the teacher. oh no I no good at singing how can I sing without a bathroom,!"

"miss Joanna please can you sing, come on don't be shy"

said the teacher

"i set the fire into the rain lots of fire in the rain! (with strange beautiful voice!)"

okay by the way we have a handsome classmate!

okay I will share to my classmates this GM!

the feeling when you wish that you have a handsome classmate then you saw a handsome classmate when you enter the room

#gm. omg!

okay , it is lunch time and he is not talking so I talk to him and I said "hi my name is Joanna and yours is? " 

then he replied "  first I didn't ask your name and second my name is Zack".

huh! how ungentleman he is, how could he said that to me I will not talk to him were brake! chaos he is no longer my crush then who is the other handsome here oh yeah there!

"hi my name is Joanna and yours is ?" 

"justin! I am a great dancer and I know it!"

OMG! HE IS VERY SO FRIENDLY and we are no good at singing how do you JJIAB?

okay there are three handsome here and were is the one? 

oh yeah there "hi my name is Joanna what is yours?"

"my name is Stephen! and also neh for short"

THE CONTINUATION OF THIS IS THE STARS