1

Dan's POV
I sat on the couch silently twirling my thumbs. Everything had been a lot quieter since he left. I wasn't really myself anymore, I was more of a shell of myself desperately trying to hold onto the part of me that he took with him. It was nearly noon but I was still wasn't dressed. It's not like there was really a point or anything, it's not like I'd be doing anything. I laid my head down on the side of the couch. I remember laying here with him, my hand running through his hair. Where did it all go wrong? We had it all. How did this happen? I thought about that one day, the day I first looked up his url on YouTube because a friend recommended it to me. I remember watching that first video of his and thinking to myself that he was so cute and that I wished I had someone like him. Then I did get him, but I lost him.

October 19th 2009

I walked off the train, my brown hair that was definitely getting way too long blowing in my face because of the slight breeze. We had been talking for a few months, first Twitter then before I knew it we were having 5 hour Skype calls. Then one day he asked if I wanted to meet him and now I'm here, standing in the Manchester train station waiting to meet the man that I've slowly but surely have fallen in love with. The one who had saved me, made me feel like I actually mattered and like I wasn't a mistake. I played with the sleeves of my jacket. I looked around and then I saw a very tall guy with black hair and blue eyes. I smiled at him and he finally saw me and smiled back. I ran into his arms and he pulled me into an embrace. "Hey Dan." He said in a voice that sounds so much more beautiful in real life. "Hi Phil."