Another One of Stiles Epic Adventures.

I DON'T Know Teen Wolf.. MTV& Jeff Davis Does!!! Mia & Lucy Ozinga is the only Character I own, but I may add more. <3

Chapter One

*Mia*

I was just sitting in my room on the last night of Summer... reading this beautiful novel. It's Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. The eightteen-hundreds in England were very fascinating to me. All I have to say is Will Herondale you make me swoon. Did I just say that about a fictional character snap out of it Mia.

Anyway the book is getting really good. Tessa Gray is Kidnapped by the Dark Sisters.

PING!

I jumped what the hell was that. Great now I'm hearing strange noises. It's nothing I thought. Now back to what I was saying. Will Herondale then rescues her an-...

PING! PING! PING!!!

Oh my gosh.. there's that sound again. Please don't be a serial killer , I thought shaking. Maybe I should go investgate the sound coming from my window. I walk over and open the window. Then poke my head out it. It's so dark I can barely make out the creepy shadow person. I squint to make out the shadow person.

Then I notice Shadow person has a buzzcut is skinny and tall. It's only Stiles, a sigh of relief escapes me. What the hell is he trying do to give me a freak attack.

"Hi.. Stiles mind telling why you scared the crap out of me," I ask a bit uneasy. I turn to look at my clock... it's almost midnight.

" I'm so sorry ..Mia it's just that I have a epic misson for us to on!," Stiles said.

I giggled a little. " I see you have another adventure for us .. Yay!!! Stiles, would you mind telling me why your here when it's almost midnight?" I said. Stiles smiled.

" Yessss! I was listening to my dads phone call from disbatch and they said two joggers found a dead body in the woods." he said all excited. how much adderall has he had today.? " Here's the awesome part they only found half of the body." Stiles went on excitedly. he is just so adorable. I did not just see that about my best friend. Can I just slap myself for thinking about him like that. It could never happen.. you wouldn't wanna ruin your friendship over this.

" Wait.. you mean the body was like cut in half? Sounds very interesting. Why should I be worried about a dead body?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I was in the middle of getting to know why Will Herondale disliked ducks!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Stiles*

" Yepper's the body was cut in half." I said. Why does Mia have to be so darn adorable with her sassiness. Wait why did I just say that about my best friend come on, Stiles she would never go for you. " Please say your coming with me? Please Mia!!? "I say giving her the puppy dog eyes.

" Alright I'll come.. but what about Scott are we picking him?" Mia asked me with a curious look on her face. Of course he's coming I thought to myself .

"I think you and I should go on this adventure alone" I say joking, then she punches me in the arm. Ow, that hurt for a tiny girl she hits hard. "I'm just kidding.. Hahaha." I say trying to pretend my arm doesn't hurt.

"Hahaha your so funny!" she say sarcastically. Your so silly Stiles" Mia continues.

She's so like whoa. She just blowns my mind.

-------------------------------------

*Mia*

Oh Stiles you silly little booger. I just hope I didn't punch him to hard. I guess I should get ready so we could pick up Scott. I just grab my Doctor Who sweat shirt and zip it up. I have on a bright purple cami and black yoga shorts. I slip on my gray converse, then take one glance at myself in the mirror. I guess I look okay.