Chapter 3:[I'm a popular anime character?and Naruto is my rival?! part 1]

[Naruto's POV]

As we walked,i looked upon around,this place is very different from konoha,and i dont like it:-\

I think i was in a different world.I also concluded that annoying girl(Lucy) is from other different world too.She's too different from her name to the way she dress and act.And This Elaine,Who is she?Can i trust her?I think so,She looks so kind and trustful,More trustful than that annoying girl.

I saw a very huge board that caught my attention which myself is there,not only me,but also Sakura-chan,Kakashi-sensei,and Sasuke-teme.I glared to Elaine and asked"Why i have a poster in that huge board with my Sakura- chan,Kakashi-sensei, and Sasuke?".Lucy stares at me"My sakura-chan?is that the pink haired girl besides you in that poster?"I smirked"Yes and i love her".Elaine giggled"Haha!but she likes Sasuke".

I was shocked"How did you know that?".She giggled again"Oh come on Nathan,everyone knows that and why you really act like Naruto?hehe youre so cute...!!"She hugs me.

[Elaine's POV]

Hmm..Nathan acts too wierd than his cousin Liliane,He seems like he acts like the real Naruto Uzumaki of Naruto Shippuuden.I dont know why but i found him cute:-D So i cant help but to hug him."You both are great cosplayer!that's why i have a proposal of both you"

Liliane rise one of her perfectly fined eye brows"And what is it?".I giggled,Liliane is also cute like Nathan,At firstI thought they are couples,But they said they are cousins.Well we talked about it later when we are already in my house".they both nodded.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT