You Are My Shadow (TVD FanFic)

Mystic Falls, 1864

I was slowly walking besides Katherine, while watching boys playing football. Or maybe i was more watching Katherine. She attracted even me, with her charm, magic smile and deep brown eyes. She seemed special on some way. Altough I was almout 17 years old I felt like a child when she was around. And it didn't seem crazy that boys fell on her. I saw the look in their eyes when she was walking past. And I didn't resented them. If I would be a boy, I would probably look at her like that too. But she wasn't just a perfect girl for my brothers. She was my best friend too. I was very grateful that she came. She tought me things no one else could. I could tell her everything. I simply could trust her. That sparkle in her eyes calmed me. But even to her I couldn't trust my darkest secret. I had a gift. A special gift. A gift of a witch. But I knew that I couldn't trust it to anyone. Even to Katherine. They were all humans. And my father was obssesed with a hunt on supernatural. And for an additive people started whispering about vampires. I wasn't sure if I could believe that. Well I was a witch that's true, so why there wouldn't be any other creature? But on the other side I wasn't sure I really am a witch. I just knew that there's a gift. And altough I wasn't completely right about my 'best friend' I'm happy I didn't tell her that. Beacuse that would make things much worse.

Mystic Falls, 1864 (few weeks later)

So that's what is going to happen? My brothers were dead. In fact they were in transition. To become immortal. To become a vampire. And I was hurted. I didn't only lose my brothers, my best friends, my protectors. I losed my best friend -in fact she wasn't my best friend- too. She was playing with all of us. And the most traggic is that only I knew that. Her depraved plan was getting started. She'll play her death to push my brothers into misery, believing that she is dead. They loved her altough she was a vampire. And then she'll leave. With that  to what she came to get. Whole city was running mad. Hunt on vampires has never been so powerful. And I have to leave. I have to leave my brothers and father. But It's not safe for me anymore.  I it's not safe for vampires it's not safe for any other creature with supernatural powers either. But I won't forget them, even that they will think, that I died. I will be right beside them. Even if they wont' notice. So I wiped a tear who dropped from my eye and turned away. Away from my home. And than I ran. Ran in the world I didn't know.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So let me know what do you guys think ;) Sorry for the grammar mistakes.