Rich KIds boarding school... Hidden passion (chapter nineteen)

Authors note - this is the last one. Hope you enjoy... =)

19

Ash's POV

'Jasmine I think I love you' I said, running a finger down her bare back. It was about seven in the morning and we were the only ones awake.

She laughed 'do you?'

'Yes.'

'If you love me, you wouldn't mind saying it again would you?'

'You have to say it first' I said.

'Fine' she sat up, pulling the cover up over her naked torso. 'I love you to Ash.'

'I love you Jasmine' I said and she smiled, leaning over to kiss me. Then her eyes slid onto the clock.

'Crap, is that the time' she pulled away instantly, then climbed out of bed, taking the oversheet with her into the bathroom. She came out a minute later, fully dressed. I sat up.

'Are we going out now?' I asked.

She shrugged 'depends what you want, after three weeks that is.'

'That is what I want' I said.

Jasmine walked over and kissed me 'last night was amazing. But I know you. Either I'm a one night stand or your girlfriend. I'm not being a sex buddy, okay?'

I nodded and she smiled. 'Good.'

She walked towards the door.

'Jasmine, wait' I said. She turned round expectantly. 'You didn't sleep with him, did you?'

'Can you tell?' she asked.

'Thank God for that' I replied. Jasmine opened the door.

'Jason' she said in surprise.

'I was just coming to see you. What were you doing in this room?'

'Umm' she hesitated 'nothing.

'What?'

'I was talking to Ash. She looked at me and I waved from the bed. Now he was going to kill me...

'Oh right. Listen, I'm so sorry about what I did.'

'Sorry doesn't cut it' she sighed 'please Jason... why did you do it?'

'I don't know. I love you.'

Silence.

Please don't say it Jasmine, please...

'I love you to Jason.'

'Please, please can we work this out?'

'I don't think we can' she said sadly.

'But I can't live without you. Please can we do this. We'll spend the holiday together, I'll take you to see my parents, we can go abroad anything that will fix this. I don't care.'

Jasmine didn't reply at first, she loved me most. She did! But then 'okay, I will. But just promise me Jason, you'll never do it again.'

'I promise' then they kissed and the door closed behind them, and I felt like my heart had been ripped out.

Blake's POV

I didn't even say goodbye to anyone. Jasmine had disappeared, I really didn't want to talk to Nerina and I wouldn't have said goodbye to Natalie even if I knew where she was. I left early in the morning so none of them would notice, not that they cared. I couldn't believe what an idiot I had been, I had really screwed everything up in ten weeks and all I wanted to do was lie in my bed back home and not emerge for three weeks until I had to come back again. Maybe mum and Paul wouldn't be too bad this time, I shook my head. Who was I kidding?

I dragged my bag through the empty corridors. I remember a saying once, things had to get really bad before they got any better. Well.. hadn't they got really bad like, seven years ago? Wasn't that low enough? When would things get better?

I sighed, tucking at my bag again and tsaring at the floor.

'Hey Blakey' said a falsely cheery voice that made me shudder.

'Go away Natalie' I said.

'That wasn't very nice' I looked up at her, she was watching me with a look of mild interest on her face. 'Crawling out of here while everyone's asleep, that's not the Blake I know.'

I stood fully upright, I was just a bit smaller than Natalie 'I can't believe you would use my own fucked up life against me' I said 'that's sick.'

She looked confused 'what are you talking about?'

'My stepdad.'

'Oh right. Sorry about that' she replied, making an apologetic face.

'Do you actually think sorry will make this better?' I asked her, disbelieving.

'Well what can I do?'

'You can stay out of my fucking life, and stop lying to my friends, and stop-' I paused 'stop being you Natalie, okay?'

'I can't promise anything' she said.

'Of course you can't' I turned away, tugging my bag along with me.

'Skye's good in bed isn't he?' she called after me. I stood completely still, my heart skipped a beat 'what?' I looked back at her, standing there with a smile on her face.

'Skye. In bed. Good.' She said.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't.

'It's funny, because I know you slept with him. But you slept with him once, I've already tripled that.'

'You whore' I hissed.

She smiled 'who's the desperate one now?'

I closed my mouth 'your nothing but a washed up slag' I said.

'Dino doesn't want you, and neither does Skye' she laughed 'that must sting.'

I didn't look at her, because I didn't want her to see the tears she'd caused.

'Merry Christmas' she said 'see you in three weeks.'

THE END