mermaids 2

it has been over 10 years and the world is getting better at understanding the us goverment and there secrets. we have figure out that the goverment has been holding animals that the world didn't even knew that had excisted. the press had said to the world"the us goverment was holding mermaids and isnt telling us and everyone else hear. the world had the right to know that we had animals that lived in the sea without us knowing it." the world has dicovered many thing but now like the cure for cancer and the flying car by now. yet god has many thing that we do not know like knowing what is in a balck hole and many other things. tge world just ha many mysterys that we are ready to know and things that we are not ready to know. well unlike mermaids we will probebly rule the earth for onther few years untill the mermaids come out of hiding and release them self to the world and we are going to be no more........ it has been a few years after the era of dicovery when everthing went wrong is was suppose to go well and nothing was suppose to happen . the mermaid had figure out how to walk the earth witch people make web sites saying " they walk umonge us ". this was very bad people had always wonted to see one now they live in fear of then, but we are bot to be in fear of it because we are the same species and god made us to unite and live in peace not fight and have war with then for the rest of our lives.

capter 2 

mermaids "the perge"

it has been two weeks since the perge has started and the mermaid have been winning ever since we have started and the humans wernt. people say that the mermaids were winning because they have more expires in fighting and we don't. they have Learned so much like language,but we have learned to fight much more as we'll. I Jose am a survive agents this and I will team up with mermaids because we are the one than have been coursing this And the humans should be the blame, but as other people say no one deserves to die and even mermaids. Not one person has given up to the war and many people are even scared to get out of the house and to the street.

chapter 3

the court

the court has been decided when it will be held and the two animals have been decided to meat. Who ever was the one to start the war. They were not punished yet nearly rewarded to get the war off of there chest and they lived in peace of each other but hated each others species and then that is when it had happended the worst is yet to happen in this world.

chapter 4

return

time it has been 2 years since the mermaid have walked on the earths land and they do not like it but it is safer then the ocean, but the mermaids have gotten so mad that they went back to the sea instead of fighting all over again. they population of the mermaids have decreased by over 20 percent ....

to be continued

by Jose dela cruz jr age, 14

6/8/13