Freedom

Ahhh!? I love Mavis & Zeref and how they meet and their love story in Fairy Tail ;////; So cute! Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

~Mavis Prov~

"Please..."

I was in a glass container, with something over my eyes

"I just want to be free..."

I put my hands on the glass blocking me from getting out. I hear a slight sounds. I already knew what it was. I felt a sharp pain in my head. It felt like someone smashing my head against a brick wall.

"STOPPPPP! PLEASEE!..."

The pain they treated me was worst then anything i ever felt. My head finally stopped hurting so much. I heard the glass door open while i was sitting down on the floor of their machine.

"Come on."

I hear a deep voice say as i get tense. I got up with my eyes still covered but something, he leads me somewhere. I hear him open another door. He takes off the machine thing off my eyes as i see where i am. I am in front of a dark room door. He shovels me in there, all by myself. So lonely.

"I need to find a way... I want to be free... I need to be free"

I say to myself over and over again, wondering if i can ever be free. Laying in a ball on the floor i hear noises outside. I get up to the door and put my face on it. What is that? Gun shots? Why now?

*BANG BANG BANG*

The noises get louder and louder. I went to the corner to hide. I hear foot steps come to the door. They stop. I hear the door get unlocked. It opens slowly. The person walks in. I did not know who it was or if it was a male or female. I tackled the person. The person grabs me amd pins me to the ground. Im to weak. I look up, it was a guy.

"Stop! Im not the enemy. Im here to save you"

Hearing that come out of his mouth, made my heart tense, it felt broken but happy. I could not believe it that i didn't notice I started crying. The guy carried me out of the cell and took me out.

I was... Free.

-----------------------------------------------------
NEW FANFIC!
Hope you enjoy ♡