Always Be Together *Narry*

So, I'm usually positive where a story is going and how it's going to end, but it's different with this one. I only have the beginning, and that's it. So we'll see where this story goes. THIS IS A NARRY!!!!!!!!! No matter WHAT happens!!!!!!!

~~

Always Be Together: Prologue

~~

\\Niall's P.O.V//

I was so alone. She left me. She's gone. She and some jerk left to America. And what was she thinking?! I can't pay for this ginormous house she made us buy! What am I supposed to do? Rob a bank? She took everything, except for my money. Expect for the house. She took all of the things she owned and the furnishings we owned, together. She took my heart and my hope. Bitch.

Now I've got a new job working with a weirdo named Louis, and then there's his boyfriend named Liam, who has a stick jammed so far up his ass he can't even take joke. Oh, did I mention that I work at salon, because that's another thing my ex wife left me a with. A freaking salon.

There's no one I hate more now. I thought hate was impossible to feel until she who will not be named came around and fucking left me.

And oh yeah she took our kid with her, too.

~5 Months Earlier~

"She looks so much like you, Ni."  She said, with her hazel eyes glazing over Emma and I. I smile at the women I fell in love with so many years before, and she smiles back. Emma had brown hair, and bright blue eyes and my button nose, but she had her mother's stubborn and outgoing personality. Even though she was only seventeen months old, it was easy to discover that she was joyful and loud. 

I held my wife's hand. "She has your personality." I said to her and Emma grabbed onto my hair and that's when my wife began crying, looking at us both. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her, trying my best to sooth her, while holding her hand.

"I-I can't do this anymore, Niall." She said. "I don't get any sleep, I feel trapped. I-I'm not happy like this. This isn't the life I wanted, okay? I didn't want this. This lifestyle was pushed onto me. I never wanted a husband, or a kid. I wanted just you and I, alone, no wedding bells or diapers. What happened to that future?"

I looked at her blankly. "We grew up." I said to her, getting up and taking Emma with me. "If you want to leave, leave. I'm certainly not holding you back because this isn't the life you wanted and you feel oh so trapped." 

~Present Day~

I didn't really know what I was expecting. I do know I wasn't expecting her to actually leave. She has a kid, and a job, and a husband and a house and life. How could she just get up and leave me? 

The worst part is that she ended up with full custody of Emma. How could I win when she started dating some rich American doctor? I owned a salon. I could never compare. Plus, she had the whole "Emma needs her mother" act to go on while I just sat there listening to my lawyer giving up. How could I blame him? Everyone was, even me. 

Now I work here and I don't even know a single damn thing about hair.

~~

"We need some more shampoo, Niall." Louis told me, while I was in my office finishing some taxes. Sure, I was well off money wise, since this was the best salon around, and I have a few others on the other side of town. Money wasn't an issue, but it was when it came to that gigantic house I go home to. Shampoo was also a huge problem. Each bottle was at least eight dollars a bottle and they need another one like every seven hours. 

I sigh and look up at the lad. He had tattoo's littering his arm and his hair gelled up. "You know where they are, Louis." I tell him because he tells me he needs more and I have the same response every time he asks. I don't know why he still tells me, but for whatever reason it makes me more frustrated that we need more shampoo every six seconds.

I walk out of the office and see all seven of my workers styling hair, and making small talk. The salon was modern with all granite and curtains and black desks where they put they're styling utensils. It was strange because there was only one girl and six guys working here and surprisingly, Louis was the only gay guy.

One of my employees, Jared, came up to me. "Harry's coming in, Niall." Harry? I had heard his name being used a few times around the salon, but I've never actually seen the bloke, and I don't know why he is so important.

"So?" I ask, and I swear the entire salon goes dead silent. They all turn and look at me like I killed a cat. "What? Treat him like a customer and move on."

Jared's jaw drops. "Harry Styles is the most important person to ever step foot in this salon." Jared explains. "He's the richest man in town. He owns like seven businesses just here. He prefers to get his haircut's here, no clue why. How do you not know?"

"The Harry Styles?" I ask, because I know full well who he is, but I sit in a room doing taxes all day everyday. I had no idea that he came in here to get his haircuts, and his hair always gets compliments. He must be the reason we even have any customers.

"Yes The Harry Styles." Jared says. "And he's coming in like ten minutes."