Crush it

Me and my crew were currently in a traffic jam (that we kind of made) on a bridge getting ready to do a flash mob.

I was one of the main dancers that did all of the tricky dangerous moves.

We have 20 people in our flash mob called the, soul steppers.

We are a famous flash mob around the city , but we were very secretive because the police hate it when we cause havoc and commotion.

My names Misty Adams, I have light brown hair and tanned skin, my eyes are brown but can often change to hazel.

My best friend is Shelley and she is also part of soul steppers, she does the break dancing, she looks like a model with blond hair, tanned skin and blue eyes.

Our Leader of the soul steppers is Derek, he is definitely somebody that you don't want to mess with, our crew is like one big family, we call ourselves soul steppers because when we dance we put our soul into it.

We all put our hands in and shout

"3! 2! 1! Soul steppers!"

"Everyone lets go out there and Crush it!" Derek shouts.

We all retreat to our positions I am at the very front next to Derek, the music starts and we do some fancy footwork all doing our own thing that we all rehearsed , I run up to Derek and he grabs my feet making me do a double back flip, I balance myself on one hand and spread my legs apart.

We do loads of stunts and finish it with me in the air and my back bent backwards. The crowd cheers especially our fans, I look to where our crew name is, it is gratified on the city bridge road I smile. But some people just look plain annoyed because we took time out of their day to do something special, dickheads.

We hear police sirens in the backround, thats our time to retreat, me and Shelley jump in my mustang and speed away.

"Holy shit, that was the best mob we've ever done!" Shelley cheers and puts her fist in the air.

"Shit Yeah! That was amazing" I agreed.

I pulled into the night club, me and Shelley got out of the car and walked into the nightclub, when we arrive Shelley sees her boyfriend, Don. He's a pretty good bloke, better than any of those players.

"I'm gonna go talk to Don" Shelley gives me a side hug and walks through the crowd to Don.

So much for having a girls night out. I head towards the bar and sit down on a stool,

I order a shot and Gulp it down, the fiery sensation burns through my throat.

A crowd forms a circle around the dance floor. Pfft Amateurs, all they are doing is dance moves that they think look good but in reality look shit. Not being able to take this torture anymore I exit the bar and head towards home.

I pull up into the broken down rental house (that I live in) and go into stealth mode, I quietly open the front door with the spare key, I put one foot forward and slip into the house, as soon as I get in the house the lights turn on.

Well I'm dead

I am face to face with the monster aka my mother. "Do you what the time is?" My mother asks angrily.

I look at my imaginary watch on my hand "time to get a watch" I smirk.

My mother roles her eyes "I've had it Misty, your going to Calder boarding school!" She yells.

Calder boarding school is about an hour away from town in the country, my aunty owns it so mum could get me in no problem, but it's full of snobby rich kids, that only care about themselves.

"Hell no! I'm not going to a school full of rich bitches" I yelp.

"Misty I warned you and you didn't listen, your going" she says surprisingly calmly.

I groan "but-" she cuts me off.

"No buts, your leaving first thing in the morning, now go up to your room and go to bed I've had it with you!" She's lost it again.

"Your the wurst mother ever!" I scream.

I drag myself upstairs and roll into bed without even changing, the darkness takes over my body and I am in a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Picture of Misty to the side>>>>>>>>

Thanks 4 reading, please vote and comment!