Part one

His body is flexing and pulsing in every way. He starts grabbing my ass and I undo his shirt. I struggle to do so( of course) he rips it of. Each abs is mouthwatering. He starts kissing down my neck and I shiver to my knees. He pulls me up and I push him on to the bed. He is completely surprised and I strattle him. I start kissing him and I feel his boner across my leg and I smirk. He grabs my shirt off and I'm stripping down. He pulls down his skinny jeans and we are deeply kissing. Our tounges are wrestling and I can now feel him. He grabs my shoulders and flips me under him. I'm totally astonished. He seductively took off his boxers. " wow.. " moan out at the sight of his huge cock. He smirks and I giggle. I get on my knees and he says " are you sure?" " Ya babe I am." I start sucking him and he moans " fuck.." He is very happy by his relaxation. I stop and wipe my mouth. He puts a blind fold on me and he pulls me toward the bed. He hand cuffs my hands to the front of the bed and he ties my feet together. My sense are completely screwed. I moan while I feel pressure down there. " uhhhh what's happening?" I softly cackle. "Whatever I'm sick of the blind fold" and he rips it off my face. My pupils widen of the sudden appearance of light.  I see him on top of me; he's pounding away(lol) on me and he hit my f-spot ( instead of g-spot, fuck-spot)." God....M"