Chapter one

I was walking around the cold streets of London, thinking about what should I do with my life, Since I'm a Maid...well actually a Maid in training. Who is gonna accept a Maid in training, nobody obviously. I don't have a place to go to right now so I decided to take a little walk around maybe, I would find someplace I could stay at who knows...maybe today is my lucky day...in a million years that day will come true.

I stared at the floor with my (h/c) (h/s) dancing in the cold wind "Dammit why is it so cold here", I cursed while hugging myself to warm up. I closed my eyes for a second and kept on walking. I raised my head but I bump into someone's chest and fell down to the floor, "Oh...are you ok Young Lady?" I heard a weird voice that was coming from the person who I just bump into. "Yeah...I'm alright" I scratch my head and opened my eyes.

I saw a hand in front of my face, I took it and stood up.

"Thanks", I wanted to take a look at the of the person who I just bump into and just helped me "No problem" I was staring into the man's face...he's really good looking. I blush a little cause of his looks. He had Black hair and Red color eyes, he had a butler suit on. I wonder who does he work for. "Sebastian, who are you talking to" a young voice came from the back of the Butler. He turned to the side and I saw a young boy who had Dark blue hair, blue eyes and a patch on his right eye.

"Oh Young Master, I just bump into this Young Lady" The butler who seems to be called 'Sebastian' bow to the young boy and pointed at me. "Hmm...Are you a maid?" I nod and he stood quite for some seconds, he seems to be thinking, "My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my Butler Sebastian Michaelis" Sebastian smiled and bow, "Whats your name" he asked , "I'm (y/n) (l/n)". When I said my Name he started to repeat it, like trying to remember it.

"Well then (y/n), are you a maid, do you have a place to stay?" I nodded and said, "I am a maid, but only in training, that's all. And no, I don't have a place to stay at, I'm still looking for one", I told him with a bit of sadness in my voice. "Well then, would you like to work for me, You could help Sebastian with he's chores" I had a confused look on my face "Ahem...are sure about this My Lord...she is a Maid, but one in training, you know I could handle everything by my own".

"I know, but I have been thinking of having another maid around the Mansion, since Mey-rin is the only maid there, I though she could need some help" Sebastian let out a sigh and glared at me...the way his glaring at me is kind of Scary, "Alright then My Lord, if you please follow us" I nodded nervously and he start to walk to a carriage. I saw Ciel go in the carriage "Come on, don't be shy" Sebastian held out his hand to me. My arm was shaking. I slowly took his hand and he help me get in.

"So (y/n), what do you know so far" Ciel asked me about my Maid experience for now, I told him everything I knew, "I know how to make Tea, some sweets that might go well with it and bit of house work...I'm sorry I don't know much" I told him while I bow. "Oh no, it's ok, we just want a little help that's all...Sebastian when we get there I want you to show her around the house and get her a different Maid Suit" I hope my help is enough for them "Yes, My Lord" Sebastian, who was sitting next to me, he placed hes right hand in hes chest and bowed to hes master, Sebastian is really Loyal.

Half an hour passed and we finally arrived to the Phantomhive's Mansion "Here we are..." Ciel said while he got off the carriage and walked to the Mansions door "Sebastian, I'll be in my study...when your done showing her around i would like you to bring me some tea and let (y/n) help you" Sebastian opened the door and accepted the order given to him.

"If you please would come this way with me My Dear" Sebastian told me while he showed me a straight hall "Oh ah....Yes" i told him and we started to walk.

We walk in many directions, there were so many rooms, this place was huge, everything was going well for me but then I heard a loud Noise...more like an Explosion "What now..." i saw that Sebastian had an Annoying look on hes face while he walked in a direction, i followed him.