Mr.Clean and the rust stains of love (A Mr.Clean Fan Fic)

Lorie had had a bad marriage for some time now. Her husband wouldn't even look at her the same sense...the children. They left messes all over the house, but no cleaner would compare to the drastic needs of her stains. Her hands had become red from all the scrubbing. Then one day, she heard of a man... A man with all the answers.

"Mr. Clean?" Lorie turned around with her long, luscious blonde hair. It framed her porcelain skin and rosy cheeks perfectly.

He soon appears out of the box of wet wipes that she had recently purchased at the local Family Dollar. His thin white shirt exposed his muscled, toned body. It was sodden with clean fluids, making the fabric almost... Transparent. The dining room lights made his bald head shine like a shooting star. His lips glistened, and looks oddly... Kissable.

Lorie was then seduced as Mr.Clean quickly grabbed her in his tight, firm grip. They shared a kiss that could have lasted a life time if she had her way. As their lips separated from the kiss, a strand of drool still connected them. He swept Lorie off her feet, as her long white nightgown was lifted off the ground. His cleaning liquids then quenches the thirst that her nightgown held. Her dress seemed nearly... Transparent.

As she was thrown on the bed, she exclaimed, "Mr.Clean, you're a little dirty." Lories nightgown was slowly slithered off her body like a snake in a lazy river,

by his bleach white teeth.

"OH DAYUM YOU JUST SAW MY TITTIES."