My Neighbor Is Who!? ( Justin Bieber Fanfic)

" do we have to move?" Brittany whined as her mom and brother Chaz placed the rest of the boxes in the moving van.

" yes sweetie. It will give you some quality time with your dad and i can get started on the new art studio" Roxy mom complied. "Besides, at least you have one more day at school here. Oh my!! Your gana be late, you should get going. I love you honey and dont think of it as moving, think about it ad an adventure"!

"Ya an adventure where i have to suffer", mumbled Brittany as she grabbed her bag and jumped in her Karma Fisker and headed to her last day at school with her best friends.

CHARACTERS! -

Brittany Braun-

Long golden brown hair, beachy waves, big brown eyes, tan skin, skinny, about 5' 4", likes to play hockey, volleyball, and skate boarding, loves singing, listening to music, and writing fan fiction! Loves Ariana Grande and kinda likes One Direction likes Justin Bieber💜 Biggest IT girl in school and is head cheerleader.

Chiara Chavez-

Roxy's bffel since they were 2, second IT girl in school, second in command in cheer, long wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, about 5' 2", tan skin, skinny, likes to play volleyball and does cheerleading and gymnastics, likes listening to music, writing songs and singing! Loves, Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber and Chaz Braun! She is dating Chaz and is also best friends with Justin.

Nicole Vanquez-

Brittany's best friend since 5th grade, pretty popular, cheerleader, long black straight hair, 5' 4", skinny, tan skin, likes to play basketball, and kick boxing, cheerleader, loves music, and writing stories, likes Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Cody Simpson.

Maddie Vanderwal-

Wanna be IT girl, annoys Brittany, Chiara and Nicole, short, skinny, shoulder short brown hair, 5' 2", prettyish, known ad the "biggest geek". U get my point.

Chaz Braun-

Dirty brown side sweep, deep blue eyes (kinda like Toby from PLL), tan, 6 foot, likes to play basketball, football, and hockey, loves listening to music, loves Ariana Grande, Drake, Chris Brown, and loves loves loves Justin Bieber! Well you have to if your his best bud right?!

Jace

OOOOOOOOOOOO

A/N

Heyy! Im new at this so please no hate! I will add more either later or tomorrow and there will be some juicy drama!! Ummm ya! Comment about whatcha think and enjoy! Love u guys!! 💜😘