Part 1

Zoe often found herself re-living the memories she had with Harry. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn’t forget him. ‘’Stop being so stupid, he probably doesn’t even remember you.’’ She told herself every day, as much as it pained her to say it. She'd had no contact with him for at least 2 years, however the memories are vivid.

 *Harry’s POV*

Each day gets worse. I drove her away without even realising and now I have to pay the price. I can’t stop thinking and worrying about her. Everyone can tell there’s something up no matter how hard I try to hide my pain but I don’t want to tell them. They will just tell me to get over her and find someone else. How can I ever get over her after what I did?

I should’ve realised it was all too much for her; the publicity, rumours and the paparazzi always taking pictures. I knew she was insecure yet I still let the magazines say all that stuff about her… ‘Zoe doesn’t deserve Harry Styles’ and constant taunts about her weight and how she looks. The truth is we were perfect for each other until they ruined it. All the comments got to her and I didn't realise, I didn't notice her health deteriorating and how her mood changed. I suppose I should've been a better boyfriend to her but I was caught up in work...a rubbish excuse I know. So after months are tormenting off the fans and press, she decided to leave. I guess it was too difficult for her to tell me face to face because all she left was a note. That note broke my heart.

*Zoe's POV*

I tried to ignore it all but that just resulted in me being depressed. I shut myself off from the rest of the world just so I could stay with Harry, not that he cared. He was too busy living his fancy lifestyle while I was at home close to ending it all. See, people don't realise the affect these comments have on people. I started to lose my appetite and feel ill all the time, yet I still kept all my emotions bottled up. I'd had enough. I didn't see why I should have to tell Harry why I left, especially if he couldn't see for himself. I left a handwritten note on the kitchen work surface and left with all my belongings. 

*Harry's POV*

I got home after work one night expecting to find Zoe lying on the settee asleep considering it was almost 1am. To my surprise she wasn't there, in fact the whole apartment seemed a bit empty and quiet. I walked to every room calling her, however she didn't reply. I walked throught to the kitchen to see a folder up piece of paper on the side, yet it still didn't hit me. I opened it with no real urgency; it read...

''Dear Harry, I'm sorry I have to leave it like this and I'm sorry I didn't tell you but this is for the best. I'm not happy and I can't go on living like this if you're not going to be here for me. The publicity is all too much for me and I can't deal with it, this isn't what I wanted. I don't know where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do but please know I still love you, i just can't carry on like this.''

I just broke down, how could I let her go...how could I have neglected our relationship so much that she thought this was the only option? I hate having this life at times because it means I get no pivacy whatsoever. Now I have absloutely no idea where she is, anything could've happened to her...anything.

A/N: Okay so this is the first part. It just explains what happened before but I promise it will get better in the next part!