Prologue

Everyone knows me... Probably because I'm the only princess who encountered dwarfs. Not only 1 but 7 of them. I am also the only princess who is enchanted by beauty and I was well known for having a skin as white as a snow.

Who am I? I'm Snow White.

In my story I fell a sleep like Sleeping Beauty, not because of a spindle but because of just one bite from a poisoned apple... Poisoned by a my step mother, Queen of the Kingdom of Uriah and a witch! Just because she want to be the prettiest of all the lady in our Kingdom she wants to kill all those lovely ladies out there.... especially ME!

But what if I say the story you know....that's not really me. It's not really my fairytale at all. It's someone else's.

I didn't encounter any dwarfs. I was TRAPPED. Trapped in a dark dangeon full of horror and disgust.... The queen trapped me because she wants to be the prettiest of all the ladies in the Kingdom of Uriah because she wanted to marry the Prince... Not because she loves him but because she wanted his fame, honor and LUXURY! Just like what he did to my father.

Because she's so powerful, she turned me into a Beast. Well not actually like beast from Beauty and the Beast but all my beauty was gone by just a single snap of her fingers. And after a single snap here I am, an ugly lady with a curse. And here she is surrounded by beauty. She looks like a beautiful princess and all her wrinkles from her face were all gone.

Only 5 days are left before the Prince will come to search for his future wife. I must go out from this dungeon. I must marry the prince like what is written in our Kingdom's Prophecy or else the Kingdom of Uriah will be lost.

But how can I do that if I was prisoned here. And if ever the Prince will find me I'm sure he'll never love me because now all my beauty is gone.  I just wish the queen's plan will not be at hand. I wish I am like Cinderella with a fairy godmother who can do anything and everything!

But right now I must follow what the queen wants me to do. To sew her gown that she said she'll gonna wear on her wedding day.

I always wanted to scream but no one's going to hear me...only mice and spiders. So I think I just need to follow her. I still believe in fairytales and ever afters so maybe one day my Prince will come and rescue me from this place.