The Power of an Idea P1

Think about it. Life death everything around you. Its all there and happening all fitting right in perfectly. There is always a scratch in the perfection at some point, and it is here where humanity shows what it truly is. No one will ever know what that scratch is or what it is capable of, because all it is, is an imperfection, a flaw. It is not up to us to decide what the flaw is, but all we can do is think about what it can be.

This idea of the possibility will destroy us, not global warming or other things but the thoughts that come naturally to people, these will be our downfall. After all everything good or bad started somewhere. This somewhere was in a persons mind, the ideas they acted on are the ones we hear about, the ones they didn't act on, remain deep inside them just sitting there.

It is up to us to control the thoughts and ideas to make life fun and the best it can be. The only thing I can wish you in a situation like this is LUCK. I wish everyone luck in life and their ideas no matter what they are. I wish you luck and good fortune.

This is what an idea can do destroy or be known. Deciding what to do with an idea is, and always will be, up to its owner.