The Alpha & the Geek.

My name is Annabelle Rose Chase, I'm 17 years old. My parents are always away on holiday, I live with my sister who is miss popular her name is Mellissa everyone loves her because she is the head cheerleader and she is dating Tyler Hale... He is so gorgeous, he is also the most popular guy in the school, he is the star football player and he is also the soon-to-be Alpha of our pack the Twilight Moon Pack. Oh yeah forgot to mention I'm a werewolf and the school nerd. We go to an all werewolf school so if anyone loses their temper and shifts then we don't have to worry about humans finding out our secret. My sister has all of her friends over at the moment and they won't stop giggling over the fact that the day after tomorrow Tyler turns 18 and he will take over as Alpha from his dad and he will also find his mate. Mellissa is so sure that she will be his mate it is honestly sickening, she doesn't shut up. Me and her used to get on but once we started high school she went ahead and joined the cheerleading team, she had long blonde hair, deep green eyes, flawless skin, a perfect body and she was confident. Where as me I focussed on my studies, concentrating on getting all A's. I had deep fire red hair that I inherrited from my mom, I had grey eyes that were almost silver at times that I got from my dad and I had a little freckle on my right cheek, I was also slim but I had big boobs and curves but I always kept it hidden underneath baggy clothes. Everyone called me a nerd because Mellissa told them that is what they had to call me, they all followed her orders because she was popular and she was dating Tyler, Tyler would be nice to me if he was over but when we were in school he ignored me just like everyone else, I was invisible to them all.

When I woke up in the morning I got up and got ready for school, I had a shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair out and just brushed through it so it would be in its natural waves today. I couldn't find my sweatpants and baggy T-shirts so the only clothes I had were the ones that showed off my body. I wasn't ashamed of what I had I just didn't want guys to constantly stare at me and suddenly find me interesting because of my figure. I know I sound big headed but I am far from it when we first started high school I wore a pair of leggings and a cute figure hugging v-neck top and guys wouldn't leave me alone, the jocks even came into the library at lunch so they could hit on me! I ended up settling for a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a white top that had beads on it, I put a black cardigan on with it and my white converses and then headed off to school. When I arrived in school everyone still stopped and stared at my car, even though they knew who was driving it they still looked at my car like it was pure gold I had a white audi SR. she was an absoloute beauty. When I got out everyone gasped and started whispering.

"Is that really the nerd?" "Damn she is HOT I wouldn't mind giving her a go" "I bet she knows a things or two in the bedroom" "She's hotter than her sister" In the end I just switched it all off so I couldn't hear them I kept my head down so no-one would hassle me, I just wanted today to be over with.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I know this is short but this is just an introduction bit so everyone kinda gets the gist of the story. The chapters will be longer, I promise, please read it and let me know what you think. Thank-youu (: