Austin Mahone:Imagine

Imagine:

You and your boyfriend, Austin, decided too spend the first day of summer at the beach,malong with some friends. Your feet started burning from the hot sand, so Austin throws you onto his back. When he wasn't paying attention, you quickly grabbed the SnapBack off of his head, put it on, then ruffled his hair. He immediately set you back on the ground reaching for his SnapBack as you quickly tried to run past him. You both laughed as he quickly put his arms around your waste and pulled you into his bare chest, resting his head on your shoulder. He was looking at you with those beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile. He then took his SnapBack off of your head and put it back on his. "Nice try, (y/n)" he said as he leaned in to kiss your cheek. you quickly grabbed his SnapBack, putting it back on your head as you ran into the ocean. "come on, babe!" he said laughing. He stood there,shaking his head, and then decided to chase after you. He quickly caught up to you and picked you up bridal style from behind. As the two of you continued laughing, he retrieved his hat and threw you into the water (in a playful way) and chased after you. After a while of just goofing off in the water, he put his SnapBack back onto your head. "it looks better on you anyway" he said smiling.