Heart Like Stone ~Sequel to This Is My Dream And I'm Living It~

Thanks @Simplee for editing this and making it 10x better! Instead of them being 18, there going to be 16.

________________________

-Sequel to This Is My Dream And I'm Living It-

Chapter 1 *Sara's POV*

"Greyson, where are you taking me?" I asked with Greyson's hands covering my eyes.

"It's a surprise." He said leading me forwards across dry grass. I sighed heavily. Ugh, I hate surprises!

After a couple of minutes of careful walking from being almost blindfolded, Greyson took his hands off my eyes. There, under a large solid oak tree, lay a inviting picnic blanket. It was full of food, presented neatly next to the two candles which stood in the middle. It was so beautiful, I was overwhelmed.

"Oh Greyson, I love it" I said taking in my surroundings. I noticed pretty flowers of all kinds, filling out across the meadow. I beamed at him and gently kissed his cheek.

"I thought you would." He smiled widely then took my hand and guided me over to the blanket.

I soon realised Greyson had packed my favourite food into a tuppaware. Fettucini Alfredo, Italian styled pasta. I gave Greyson a thankful smile.

"You even brought my favourite!" I said staring at cheerful expression.

"Anything, for the one i love," He said watching me take my first bite. I nodded, enjoying the taste. He really knew how to make me feel good. He quickly started tucking into it himself, until each of us had had enough.

I put the tuppaware neatly onto the blanket, not wanting to wreck the tidy presentation, when i caught Greyson's eyes. I stared into them, unable to pull away. I know, it may be cliche but honestly, i could get lost in them all day. He cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"Sara?" He said entwining my fingers in his.

"Yes?"

"I love you with all my heart and your the only girl i see." He shot me a look of love before his lips made contact with mine. Whoa, i could so get used to this feeling.

As we broke apart, I said " I love you too Greyson and your the only guy i see"

By that time, i was smiling from ear to ear. I put my head on his chest, watching the still and silent meadow in front of me, just as my eyes began to close. Greyson's chest was just as comfy as my pillow.

*next day*

I opened my eyes from bright sunshine. Boy, it was hot. Why was it so hot? I raised my head as the familiar meadow filled out before me. Oh no, we had stayed out all night. My mom is probably going insane. I rose from Greyson's chest to find him wide awake.

"Morning beautiful" He smiled blinking up at me in the sun.

"Morning" I said already putting things away and tidying up. Greyson understood what was going through my mind and quickly began helping me.

"I had a really nice time with you last night." He said cracking a smile, while handing me the silverware. I stuffed them into the tote bag, returning his smile. It was a nice night. Anything with Greyson included is nice.

We was soon walking back through the woods. I had more of a view this time, since Greyson's hands were by his side, one holding mine. Not that there was much to see anyway, it was mainly just trees. As we walked Greyson called his mom and explained what happened, that he was okay and that he was going to my house, which i was dreading. Thank god Greyson's mom wasn't mad at him!

After ten minutes we were at the front door of my house. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that i shouldn't go inside, but i brushed it off, keeping my cool in front of Greyson. I took out my key, unlocked the door and let it swing open. My jaw dropped and my keys slipped from my fingers in shock. Lying on the floor was....

________________________

Ohh major cliff hanger! I know it's short but I wanted to end it with a cliffy :P