Journals

Page 1-12: blank

•••

- destroy yourself. Who gives a fuck.

- it fell apart like it always does

- there's nobody here but me, and my reflection. I don't know which I hate more.

- the best beauty comes from the worst pain.

- don't judge me based on your ignorance.

- wouldn't listen even if you told me to.

- do we not have the right to feel delayed soothed and calm?

- I never meant to cause you any trouble, but it works better then anything else...

- I'm a cutter. Shh! It's socially unexceptable that I express pain.

•••

A cutters lullaby - Tamara Minaovi

go to sleep and close your eyes and dream of broken butterflies that tore their wings against a thorn you know the pain they have endorn. Silver metal shines so bright, scarlet blood that feels so right. Dream of that blood trickling down and wake up before you drown. Tue moon light shinning off your tears, as you bleed out your worst fears. So tonight when you start to cry whisper the cutters lullaby: Hushabye baby your almost dead, you don't have a pulse and your pillow is red. Your family hates you, your friends let you bleed so sleep tight tonight with a knife cause it's all that you need. Rockabye baby broken And scared nobody ever said it would be this hard. Time to show the pIn you hid so well, and down will come baby straight back to hell.

•••

-"it isn't funny how she sits in her room and cries and cries. It's all because of you. You say you love her but we all know the truth. If you did... You wouldn't let her cry. Or cut. You would always be there to comfort her , to give her a shoulder to cry on, be the one she could vent to. Not the reason she's crying, or cutting."

-I wait for him to say "i love you" before the phone hangs up but when I hear the familiar click I whisper, "I love you to."

- I scream, bleed and cut myself up for you. And you? You don't even know. All the times I've cried for you. Every night I stay up for you, I can't stop thinking about you I bet you don't even care anymore. And all I wanna know is... How?

•••

-The girl who always smiled, frowned. The girl who lobed herself, looked in the mirror and yelled "I hate you". The girl who went to "him" with all her problems, cuts herself instead. The girls who was unbreakable, broke.

-And without him she went back to her old ways. The lying, the cutting, depression, hurting, swearing, wishing. Now the she docent have him, she wants to die more then anything. You helped her out of everything. You broke her heart and sent her back into the dark. How could you? Why would you?

•••

-if you break up with a girl and tell her not to cry, it's like cutting down a tree and felling it not to fall.

- he's perfect for me. It's simple, bur my friends don't see it. All the do is bag on him. They don't relies how much i love him how much every insult hurts me. even it they're nor talking about me.

- lately all we've been doing is fighting and every time cuts get deeper and deeper

- arms or legs? Which should I cut today I can't stand this life much more. Teats cutting lies. Look what I do over you. You don't even notice I'm here.

-Ill roll up my sleeves and that should tell you everything you need to know about my past.

•••