Long Time No See (Niall Horan FanFiction)

I wake up to my clock beeping non stop, I rember when I was with Niall how he always cooked in the mornings and the smell of bacon and eggs would wake me up, I miss that. I get up, get dressed and then go down stairs and sit on the couch.

It's been three months since I last seen the boys and Niall, I'll never forget the look on his face when we broke up it was so sad. His eyes that were once as blue as the carribian ocean turned into a darkend gray, that was dull. I know I did the right thing because if I hadn't broke up with him he would have lost his fans because of me. I turned on the tv right when I my phone went off, it was a text from Liam.

From: Liam:)

-Hey you need to come see Niall he really wants to talk to you about what happened. Please?

I have no idea what to do, do I tell him the truth that I left becuse of the fans or lie and say that we grew appart?

To: Liam:)

-Okay but just me and him nobody else. Tell him to come to my flat.

From: Liam:)

-Thank you! And I will, he said he'll be there in a few seconds.

He must be at his favorite eating place -Nandos- around the corner. I hope he can't tell that I'm hidding a big secret from him, there was a knock on the door so I walked over and opened it.

"Hey." Niall stated with a half smile. I let him in and shut the door.

"Hey, Niall." I smiled and hugged him, then walked to the living room and he followed.

"How have you been?" Niall asked as we sat down, I smiled and looked at my hands in my lap.

"About as good as possiable. And you?" I asked looking at him.

"Not that good, I've missed you so much." Niall stated looking at the floor, then added "Why did you break up with me like that? I thought things were going great.".

I felt the pain in my cheast again, "Niall, I left because your fans hate me. Not because of you." I stated.

He looked me in the eyes, "We could have worked through it, we could've talked about it." he stated with a little anger.

"Niall I know you're angry with me and I can't blame you, I'd be mad too if it was reversed. But what were we going to do? Tell them to stop with the roumers? You know that wouldn't work." I stated holding my face in my hands.

He stood up and looked at me, "Kate, you didn't tell me any of the things that were going on! How the hell was I supose to help you, if you don't tell me?" he shouted.

I stood up and looked in his eyes, "Niall if I tell you all of it, it would've stressed you out! So don't you stand there and blame this on me!" I grabbed my phone and walked to the stairs, "Feel free to stay as long as you want I'm not going to fight with you over somthing so stupid!" I stated walking up the stairs.

"Walk away Kate just like you did three months ago, when I begged for it to be a dream!" Niall shouted, I looked back at him and went to turn and walk back down to him but fell.

**********************************************************************************************

I woke up in a doctors bed and gown, I looked beside me at a nurse.

"Well about time you woke up honey." the nurse stated sweetly, "If you feel up to it your friends are in the waiting room, would you like me to send them in?" she asked, and I nodded.

The nurse walked out and the four boys walked in, I looked at them and tried to sit up. "Hey." I said.

"How are you feeling?" Liam asked as he walked to the side of the bed.

"Sore." I stated.

"Do you rember anything?" Zayn asked, I looked at the ciling for a moment then back at the four boys.

"I rember fighting with Niall, and falling down the stairs......" I drifted then started to cry and added, "Is my baby okay?" I asked anyone who would answer me.

"You're pregnate?" Liam asked with a shoked expression.

I looked at him and started to cry, then nodded. Louis walked up to me, while Liam hugged me.

"Is it Niall's?" Louis asked.

I nodded.

"Does he know about the baby?" Zayn asked.

I looked at him, "No, and please don't tell him.".

"Kate how far along are you?" Liam asked.

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall, "Almost three months!" I cried harder.

"So when you broke up with Niall, you found out and got scared. Didn't you?" Harry asked.

I nodded, "He had enough on his mind without haveing to worry about a baby coming." I wipped some of the tears away, but they still fell. I didn't notice Niall had came in when I said that.

"You're pregnate?" I heard Niall ask, I looked towards the door and saw him standing there.