American Dragon Jake Long Nigel Thrall

Nigel: Blast angelia must we do this jake long saying sorry thats something I'm not good at is saying sorry I hate apogizing to other magical things.

Angelia: But Nigel give jake a change hes my couson.

Nigel: I Already gave him a change when I Did he lit my chair on fire angelia baby your couson is a physco and just because your not a dragon is not the only reason why I like You its because your beautyfull smart and quite clever thats alot for and american girl baby.

Nigel: Its Good that your a wizard we live a long time and don't age and i'm cool with that.

Nigel: Now on to biolgey I am searously gonna fail that class.

Angelia: Then Why Not Use a little magic push like you did during the election with my couson.

Nigel: Thats one of the reasons why I hate him I loved how he freaked out when I volunteered for school presdient Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha that was histartcally he did blame me for wreaking his grandfathers shop and didn't even apoligize for acuzing me but I do have some magic that will blow his doors off even If I didn't do it I kinda wish I had angelia baby besides If was me I would've laughed my arse off besides american boys are so rude and mannerless.

Angelia: Hes 18 hes not my little couson anymore hes a man.

Nigel: Angelia you guys are the same age.

Angelia: I Like That Your One Year Older Then Me It Makes Me feel Protected by you.

-Nigel Kissed Angelia And Entered Biology Class Holding Her Hand-

Angelia sat next to her lover glaring at her lovers firery red hair and grabbed his hand nigel looked up at her smileing he kissed angelias hand.

Angelia: AWWWWWWWWW SWEETIE.

Nigel: What can I say you look sniffing how about cutting class.

Jake: No way my couson is cutting class with you wizard!!!!!.

Nigel: HER LAST NAME WON'T BE LONG FOR LONG:)!!!!!

Jake: WHATTTTT!!!!!.

Nigel: YOU HAVEN'T HEARD SHOW HIM YOUR HAND ANGELIA DEAR IN A MONTH HER LAST NAME WILL BE THRALL ANGELIA THRALL.:):):):):).!!!!!.

Jake: AWWWWW MAN.!!!!!.

THEN NIGEL AND ANGELIA BOTH FLASHED AWAY

ANGELIA LANDED ON THE COUCH ARMS WRAPPED AROUND NIGELS WAIST NIGEL ROLLED HIS TONUGE INTO HER MOUTH CAUSEING ANGELIA TO MOAN HE NIBBLED HER NECK STOPING TO SUCK ON HER ADAMS APPLE.

ANGELIA DUG HER HANDS INTO NIGELS RED HAIR NIGEL DIDN'T SEEM TO MINE.

ANGELIA SLOWEY REMOVED HIS WHITE JACKET.

HE HEARD HER MOANING NIGAL SMILED AT THIS SO HE STARTED HUMPING HER FAST SHE PRACTICALLY SCREAMED

HE BEGAIN TO FINGER HER GOING IN AND OUT WHEN.

JAKE RAN INTO THE ROOM NIGEL JAKE: I KNOW YOUR WORKING WITH PANDARUS.

NIGEL FLASHED ON HIS BLUE WIZARD CLOAK.

NIGEL: GOOD THEN WILL BEGIN.

NIGEL SMIRKED

Nigel: Well Jake You Are Right But Your Not Getting Your Couson From Me.

Jake: Oh Yes I Am.!!!!.

-DRAGON UP-.

Jake let himslef Dragon Up So Quickley He couldn't let himslef attack the wizard instead jake just stood there standing in his dragon form.

He kept looking At Nigel Thrall and the soon to be Angelia Thrall.

Tears rolled down jakes face.

Jake started to aim at Angelia thinking she's a trader then all of a sudden

Nigel began to speak.

Nigel: You wouldn't hurt her long.

Jake: Maybe I will.

Then Nigel walked over to Angelina placing a hand on her stomech.

Nigel: You wouldn't do that when she's carrying my unborn chid.

Nigel said with a Smirkey Smile.

Jake: OMG YOU KNOCKED UP MY COUSIN.!!!!!.

All Nigel could do was give a Smirkey Smile to jake.