Sexual Abuse and Jaden Smith

CHAPTER 1

Hi, my name is JmHatden. My Mom and dad had gotten a divorce two weeks ago. Right now, her and i are moving to Los Angeles because I had been choosen to be in the movie with Jaden Smith. I was so happy when I got the news. Too bad for my dad because he lives all the way in New York! But I do miss him very much. I don't know when Im going to see him. But other than that, im really happy though!

CHAPTER 2

I went to the park earlier and saw this really cute guy. Someday. I could meet up with him. I went back to the park again to see if he's still there. Yes! His name is Jason. I went over there just to talk to him. i didn't think he liked me, but im trying my hardest. He had given me his number to me and told me to call that night when my mom goes to sleep which isn't till 9:00pm. As soon it was nine, I called his number. He had answered his phone and we had talked about ourselves to eachother. He ask me if we could have dinner at his house. I ask my mom later that next day if I could go over Jason for dinner. She said it was fine. I was really excited.

CHAPTER 3

As soon as I went over his house, i realize that his mom wasn't home! I was scared a little because I didn't know him that well. But it turned out great. We had spaghetti and meatball. We watched a romantic movie. Of course it will have some sex scenes in it. He kept laughing through it. I didn't. find anything so funny i told him. He just looked at me all crazy and said "don't make me do that move that he just did on her" That scared me right there. But then he and I laughed. We cuddled into a blanket together. It was really akward. But we didn't care. Grams started to move his all the way where my private part was. I quickly moved around. He told me to chill. Then he did it again. He pulled me up on him and started to make out with me. I was really scared!

CHAPTER 4

As we were making out, he took his little Friend out and pulled it towards me. Grams pulled me down on to the couch and took my pants off. We are stll making out. I wanted to stop. He insert his little friend inside of me. He started to moan and made me moaned. He moved up and down on me. I didn't like what we are doing, so I hurried up and pulled my pants up and reached for the front door. He pulled me by the wrist and smacked me in the face. He told me that he wasn't finish with me yet. So he told me to pull my pants down and we started again.

CHAPTER 5

I didn't know what to do. I started to cry and all that stuff. He told me to shut up you freaking whore, slutty slut bitch. It passed 6:30. I had to get home really quick before my mom gets a little mad at me. I told him to stop. He started kiss down my neck and i kept telling him to stop. I wished that i had never met him. He's just using me! I went back home and he called me and said be back tomorrow, bring a swim suit cause we are going to go swimming. I told my mom that we ate and watched a long scary movie.

CHAPTER 6

My mom said it was ok if i could go over to Jason's house to swim. I was surprised. That afternoon, i went over with a blue polka dotted bikini bathingsuit. He said I was looking really hot. He did have six pack absorb. I felt safe when his mom was there. She had made us lemonade, which was really good. She also made us chocolate covered strawberries. He splashed water on my face and started laughing. I was really cold, but then I splashed water on him. He laughed. He swam towards me and puckered his lips out. He leaned in and grabbed my waist. He started to kiss me down my neck. His mom came and apologize for running into us while we were kissing. I stopped and said it was ok.

CHAPTER 7

This is the day that i get to go and be in The movie with Jaden Smith. Im really excited. But i broke up with Jason because he said he could do whatever he wants to do to my body. After telling him that we need to break up, he smacked me across my face and punched me in my stomach. I started crying. I didn't tell my mom what happened. But other than that, my mom and I went out to eat before we went to The place to act out. I saw Jaden Smith. He is so freaking hot, like i would do anything for him. He could do anything to my body. I went over and talked to him. He said i looked really cute, which i didn't expect from him. I was really surprised too.