Chapter 2

A/N: YAAAAAAAY! I finally managed to update the second chapter!! XDD Now, listen (read) carefully, I changed the name of Oliver's gilfriend! It's no longer Anita, it's Ashlyn. Anita is just a way too ugly name >_< Hope you'll enjoy reading my fanfic anyway.

Chapter 2: They Say: We Already Missed Our Time So It's Useless To Try, Leave Your Dreams Behind

London, Heathrow Airport, 21st July 5:59pm

'Nerd', he sneered at her but she did not even listen. 'Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd!'

She was nonetheless ignoring him. Slowly he was giving up on trying to attract her attention. Sitting like a total idiot in a very strange position on the seat of his, he was just staring at the young, brown-haired girl that was reading one of her very favourite books. The Fault In Our Stars. Girly stuff and people that suffer from cancer. He had read some lines and found it really kitschy and useless. How many times had she already read it? -He did not know...and he did not even want to. What was the time saying? -He did not know as well for which reason he just awkwardly puffed and waited. And waited. And waited.

'Shit, I can't fucking wait! It's so troublesome!', he loudly cussed, but no one seemed to care. 'Thanks for ignoring me, fucking cunts.'

Sighing he sat down again. His hands were clenched, as if he was holding something. And suddenly he imagined playing the drums in front of a very big crowd. He imagined being on Warped Tour, playing a normal, quite exhausting gig with his band members. The fans were screaming on top of their lungs. He was sweating like crazy. Everything was perfect...

'Knob head', Lee's voice woke him up of his daydream, 'Imaginary drum solo? Seriously? You hit Ashlyn so hard, she had to run to the next toilet to stop her nose from bleeding!'

His eyes widened while he was staring at his best friend.

'Oooow', he managed to say, 'Sheep will kill me.'

'No!', Lee responded ironically with a big smile on his face and waved at him, 'He'll just tear you to pieces!'

He swallowed. It did not look good for him.

'Who hit my best assistant?!', you could hear five seconds later- Sheep really was angry.

Los Angeles, Airport, 7:55am

'What the-? Where the hell have you been?', you could not miss CC's excitement in his voice. 

Anne and Andy had been just entering the room when the drummer came over to them highly excited. Their poker faces said everything and they all knew from the very first second that the two of them had been playing Guitar Hero once again.

'Puuuh! I guess, you had a wild mornin'!, Jake joyously laughed and only got some really weird looks.

'Ha ha, idiot!', Jinxx- next to Jake- stated less joyfully and pushed the guitarrist so that he fell to the ground and everyone, for some reason, started laughing.

'You know what? We live our dream! And this is going to be the best Warped Tour ever!', Ashley suddenly interrupted with a Tequilla Whiskey in his hand. 'Cheers, people!'

'Cheers, Ashley', everyone else responded at the same time, which sounded really scary.

'We just sounded like the twins in The Shining!', CC jumped up with widely opened eyes. 'AWESOME!'

'Now, let's get going', the manager, Michael, claimed positively. 'You don't want to miss your flight, do you?'

London, in a taxi, 6:12pm

'I hate traffic jams', the driver started talking, using to attract his guest's attention, but he did not listen to him.

He was just staring out of the window. Somehow he seemed sad and lost. Shaking his head, the driver just kept on racing the roads. The man knew him from somewhere, but he was not sure from, where so he shut his mouth. It would be better this way. And he did not want to interfere his client anyway. Maybe he would get angry? The old man doubted that. The driver bit his lower lip. It was all useless! He could not sit there and just watch. Seeing someone suffer was the last thing he wanted to experience.

'Is everything alright, Sir?', he finally asked quite unsure.

'I broke two hearts. Nothing is alright, Sir', the brown-haired rigidly answered and started crying. 'I broke two hearts and I can't fucking live with that!'

A/N: I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW! It's so short! Please forgive me for that! I'm really sorry. Kind of didn't have enough time. You know...school, exams, parties ( I really hated the parties though -_-), birthdays, bla bla bla. XD Please, leave, at least, some comments and votes! I'd really love to hear some opinions referring to the story! Thanks. Still love you all! XDDDDD xxx
WhenTheDarknessCalls