Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Tyler Johnson

"How could you?" She said gazing at the pictures, tears streamed down her cheeks. "How could you do this to me?" She repeated to no one in particular. She took the pictures and placed them back in to the large brown envelope. She knew her life had changed forever. She threw the envelope on her dining room table and cried her self to sleep

Chapter 1

Layla was finally visiting in her Bestfriend Meadow in her new seven bedroom, four and a half bath Mansion. She couldn't hide the smile she had on her face since she drove up to the house gate. She was really happy for her friend. Meadow opened the door with a smile

"It's about time you came to see me I've been here 3 months already" Meadow said 

Layla embraced Meadow and smiled following her into the house down a long hallway. Smiling to herself she admired her friend and their differences especially in appearances. Meadow was short, she had almond shaped hazel eyes with long eyelashes. She wore her jet black shoulder length hair in loose curls that fell evenly around her circular face. Her skin was the color of smooth caramel. Meadow had a small curvaceous body frame, which showed even with her volleyball sized belly she had because she was pregnant. Layla giggled to herself, Meadow came a long way from the scrawny shy little girl she met in 3rd grade. Layla was 4inches taller than Meadow she had smooth cinnamon brown skin, chinky brown eyes and today she wore her long thin chocolate Brown dreads in tight curls that lay against her full breast. She also had a body filled with curves. Everything was fuller now that she was also pregnant and due any day. 

Layla followed her waddling friend to the all white living room with twenty foot ceilings, a diamond and crystal chandelier hung from the center. The living room had white wall to wall soft plush carpet with whit slippers at the entrace. There was white leather sectional and a White piano for display in the corner of the room. 50 inch flat screen TV hung on the wall surrounded by the white marble entertainment center. Various African art surrounded the living room from masks, statues, and paintings. This is just the living room? Meadow definitely has to give me a tour of the rest of the house one day she thought to herself. Layla took off her shoes, slid the slippers on and made her way to the couch. Since Meadow was 5 months pregnant and Layla was due any day, they both had trouble sitting.

"Ugh I'm so tired of being pregnant I cant wait till he comes out" Meadow said as she sat down and started rubbing her volley ball sized belly

"you should stop complaining it isn't like its your first and probably not your last and you still have 4 months to go so.. suck it up" Layla said jokingly and they both laughed

"I can't that is what got me into this situation" meadow joked

" Ewww.. no that's what you didn't do or you wouldn't be in this predicament. Your the one who keep popping out those babies. Your lucky ass getting pregnant by multi-millionaire Idian Wells. Look at this house, after you popped out those twins for him I guess he had no choice but to put a ring on that finger." Layla joked.

 Meadow stared at her long time friend of nearly 20 years and smiled 

"Layla Now you need to stop hatin' cause I snagged me a rich man. You know it was not like that, Idian and I love each other. He accepted me and my two kids before the girls were even born."

"Hatin chile please as you can see I'm very happy with my sexy husband Warren, and far from tired of being pregnant with HIS baby."  Layla said                                                                                                            

 "He had to wait long enough for you to give him another Leon is already 9 years old"

"Oh hush up" Layla giggled