It's a short story so hopefully you enjoy it.

Juan Capulet + Romeo Montague:

Romeo and Juan meet whilst Romeo is upset over love. Romeo confesses to Juan that he does not want to love anymore dye to all of his heartbreak.

Juan and Romeo have many awkward encounters together, and eventually talk and stuff. Then they both die and this is 100% true love for real and it's all tragic and stuff and they are no longer Juomeo. P.S- their families hated each other for no actual reason and they shouldn't love each other, but who cares? Not me.

Juan meets Romeo whilst stalking him (Juan has been watching Romeo's every move for a long time now, it's normal). Juan sees Romeo crying which makes him sad. So Juan also begins to cry because he hates how much Romeo cries, who even cries that much? Apparently Romeo. He should forget about his current love who doesn't care about him or want him. Juan approaches crying. Romeo is alarmed by this and starts screaming then they start to make out and it is very dramatic. They both stop crying and somehow no one is seeing this, no one at all there's probably someone awake and it's the middle of the street like how does this even happen? They have known each other for five minutes and things happened and it ends in lots of blood, fighting and crying. Lots of crying, everyone cries and it's so romantic that everyone will love each other so much.

Juomeo are my one otp, they are a huge canon. It's great and they actually plan a huge wedding and it's cute and everyone starts fighting after the ceremony and Juan's veil gets covered in blood and Romeo comforts him very much. They have a honeymoon and many more things happen.

Romeo is stupid and decides that he's going to kill some guy (who is actually Juan's cousin) because his friend decided to have a fight. This makes Juan even more sad because his mum wants him to marry a girl called Paris but he doesn't like her and he only wants Romeo (100% true love). He gets very depressed because Romeo has to move away due to the fact that he's a murderer. Juan just doesn't want to marry Paris because that's far too gross. He meets up with the pope and the pope gives him drugs, so he can sleep for a long time until he wakes up after being sent to the tomb because everyone thinks he's dead.

Romeo hears from his cousin who was stalking Juan, that he is dead and Romeo dislikes this thought and demands poison so he can die because he's far too dramatic and never wants to be alone ever and Juan was clearly his soul mate. Romeo starts glorifying kissing with a 'dead' person and hugs the 'dead' Juan. Drinks his poison and Juan wakes up next to the pope who tries hiding Romeo's dead body. And Juan is floppy and Juan TAKES ROMEO'S SWORD AND STABS HIMSELF REALLY HARD THROUGH THE HEART AND DIES INSTANTLY. THE POPE DISAPPEARS AND THEN A FUNERAL IS HELD AND EVERYONE IS SAD.

AND THAT IS THE END OF JUOMEO- This all happened in the working week and they were very committed to each other and never left each other's side. They never had a fight and never got found out by their parents so they had a great life and it all ended in tragedy.