Getting Him Back

Hello everybody! This is my first story on Wattpad so if you could comment and tell me if i need to change anything or if you like or dont like it anything would make me one happy girl! Thanks!

Chapter One: Hot Mess

There he goes.  Walking with such grace and confidence to the popular table with all those beautiful people. Oh how I wish he would just ask me to lunch already! School is almost out and we have been dating for a week! He is looking as hot as ever with those light blue jeans slightly ripped that is saying “Raelyn come rip me off with your teeth” and that tight tee shirt that is showing all those lean hard muscles from being the towns wrestling champion four years straight. I swear he wears clothes like that just to toucher me. How I would like to li…..

“uuhhff”

Than all the sudden I was on the ground, which wasn’t an unusual place since I’m the clumsiest person I know. I look up to a familiar goofy grin that I know way too well. You couldn’t miss it since that boy is wearing it all the time. I swear he is going to send me to my death bed. See, Alex is my Best friend in the whole wide world. He knows everything about me and I know way too much about him. Trust me it only took me one summer to figure out he was as crazy as me. Well maybe that’s why we get along so well. He always has this bad boy attitude and doesn’t like to follow the rules. It’s never quiet when he is around.

“Alex! Why do you always have to be in the way!” I said smiling like an idiot.

“How is that my fault? I just know you can’t resist my irresistible hot body so you had to make an excuse touch such an amazing thing as myself” He said as flexes his “guns” as he calls them and tries to show off to a group of freshman girls walking by. They all just giggled like they have never seen a boy show off before and run out of the cafeteria.

“Ew Alex. Let’s try not to be a petafile for once?  I would not like to throw up my lunch today.”  said getting up and sitting at the Junior lunch table.

“Whatever Raelyn. You know they enjoyed the show!” He said laughing as he sat down right next to me and slings his arm over my shoulder.

“Ya, ya. You just keep telling yourself that hot shot” I laughed.

“BEEEEEEP!”  

“I’ll see you after school ok?” I yelled to Alex as he gets up struts down the hall like he owns the place for his fifth period class.

“See ya” He yells back

I start to head down Spanish hall to my locker. I hate my locker. I can never get the damn thing open. After three tries I gave up and start to turn around. When I lifted my head. I thought I died and when to heaven because leaning against the next locker to mine was the hottest thing alive. Brock Coleman. My Boyfriend. His hair was a perfect shade of chocolate brown that was ruffled to perfection. His eye were as green as the forest and matched his camouflage sweater he must have just put on. He was grinning at me with humor in his eyes.

“Hey Raelyn. You’re looking amazing today. Why didn’t I see you at lunch? I was looking all over for your beautiful face” He purred as he winked at me. Right then I knew I was turning 8 shades of red.

“ I-I-I ran into a friend and lost t-track of time” I stuttered. Oh. My. Gosh. I probably sound like an idiot. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned around and left me stranded at my evil locker. Hell if I was him I would just laugh and make fun of me.

“ It’s ok cutie. I just wanted to see if you were busy cause I was bored.” He said with a playful smirk. He knew he was making me all crazy and I think he liked having that power over me.

“Oh” I giggled. “Next time maybe. You have my phone number remember?”

“How could I forget” He said as he strutted away to Senior English.

After he was far enough away I spun around in circles and did my happy dance till a heard a “uh um”

I spun around real quickly to see my Best friend Jadyn giggle at me. I was so glad it was her! Jadyn and I have been Best Friend since fifth grade. She has been with me through thick and thin. She has had a lot of problems lately since her Mom Found her Step Dad cheating on her with the maid in the bathroom. She has been a lot quieter since it all happened but she has started to become her bubbly self again which makes me very happy. Lost in thought I found myself being pulled to the locker rooms to dress down for P.E.

“So what were you and mister yummy talking about?” My best friend puffed out since she was out of breath from pulling me all the way here.

“He called me cutie! And he said he was looking for me the whole time at lunch! I can’t believe we are dating. I’m so lucky! Wait is it a trick? Do you think he is just with me to make a fool out of me? Oh my gosh what if he…”

“RAELYN! Stop before you give yourself a heart attack! He likes you it obvious! He wouldn’t be dating you if he didn’t!  You need to relax and just kick some serious butt today because we are playing softball against the guys and we have to beat them or they will never let us forget it. Ok?”

After an easy hour of kicking the guys butt at softball and then going to the most boringness math class ever, school was finally done and I had to meet Alex to get a ride home. I walked around the halls to try to say good bye to Brock before I leave. I was getting a little nervous since he has met me at my locker to say good bye to me for the past two weeks. After fifteen minute of wondering around I decided to give up because he was probably busy finishing an assignment. But that’s why I love him. Wait. I stopped dead in my tracks. Do I love him? I grinned and I liked the idea of loving Brock. He was so sweet and charming. Plus he was incredibly hot! I started to walk to Alex’s old beat up car when I heard giggles behind the big dumpster. Caught! I though as I slighly went around to see who was fooling around. As I turned the corner I see a red head sucking the face off of a tan brown headed boy.

“Caught ya!” I said as I pulled out my camera phone thinking about how funny this is going to be on face book when Brocks head flips to mine. I stood there shocked as I see his forest green eye become huge with panic. I was so overwhelmed with emotions all I could do was run as fast as I could till I saw a tall curly headed blond standing by his crappy blue car looking at me with concern.