Prolouge

Harry rested his forehead on top of Louis' head, a tear slowly running down his cheek.

"I'm going to come back for you, you know that right?" Louis gave him a sad smile, but that didn't help calm Harry's tears.

"Yes but things change, Lou. Maybe when you come back you won't feel the same about me as you did before." Harry cried on to Louis' hair. "What if you never come back?"

"I'll come back, I promise." Louis looked up at Harry and wiped away his tears. "You know, you're much more beautiful with a smile on your face. Not that you aren't beautiful already, because you are."

Harry couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face. Louis kissed his nose, his cheek and finally his lips.

"There you go." He laughed softly when Harry leaned in for another kiss. "Promise me you'll stay the same Harry I fell in love with."

Harry felt the tears come back. Louis quickly took notice of this and began rubbing small circles on the back of Harry's hand.

"I love you so much, Harry." Louis felt his heart break when the younger boy let out a small sob.

"I love you, too." Harry managed to say without his voice cracking.

"I promise I'll be back, Haz." Louis ran his fingers through Harry's soft, brown curls before standing up on his tip toes and leaning in for a last kiss.

Harry held on to Louis as if his life were to depend on him, although it technically did.

Louis pulled away from Harry and pecked his lips one last time. He gave him a small smile and picked up his luggage.

Harry watched as Louis walked away towards the train station, and he felt as if his whole body was being ripped apart.

He really did hope Louis would keep his promise.