sexual content warning c: [don't remove it D:]

"Please, Jasey." She purred her request as she nibbled tauntingly on the flesh of his earlobe. "Just let me show you. You don't have to be afraid." A tinkling giggle followed the soft soprano of her quiet speech. "I know what I'm doing. Pretty please, won't you trust me just this once?" Her voice dropped towards the end of her plea, a resounding echo of past pain, and she flinched away from him. With as much spunk as she could muster, she stepped into her jeans at a painfully slow pace.

She bent at the waist to pull them up her legs, and--there it was. It was soft, that was for sure. Nearly silent, even. But the oh so shy and oh so uptight Jason let out an irrevocable moan of longing; of lust. For her?

Licking her lips at her new found, yet diabolical plot to get her way, she wiggled her jeans the rest of the way on, leaving them undone to give her newest charity case an unguarded view that would embarrass the wimple off a ninety year old nun.

Electric blue fishnet tantalized the eyes of anyone glancing down her gaping pants, the fabric of the g-string an erotic contrast to her pale skin. A neon pink satin boy placed congruously on each hip tied the small amount of fabric to her body. Had her jeans still bee non the floor, just a tug one ones finger wouldve rendered her helpless to probing eyes and various physical members.

"Did you say something, Jason, dear?" She turned to face her newest prey, who's face was flushed scarlet with the worry planted in his prude little mind that she'd heard. His thick head was much like pandoras box; he feared that once any tinged thoughts were allowed to frolic through the safety of his G rated mind, the box would be swept away and he'd be forever plagued by what should have remained a silenced thoughts of inexplicable and inexcusable lust towards a being other than a fictional character dreamt up by the authors of parallel universe.

"N-nothing." The way he stammered the word, and refused to look anywhere near her made it crystal clear that her previous assumptions had been one-hundred percent accurate. Delicate fingers with silver painted nails twisted one of her sleek, raspberry ringlets around and around. His wide, innocent eyes followed the much less innocent action in awed, silenced wonder as she took a step towards him.

"Jason, would you like me to personally prepare your meal this evening? Jason?"

He was open-mouthed, eyes in a far out land of confusion and what he figured must be mere misinterpretation. At a pace just quicker than a snail on sandpaper, he nodded his head first up, and then down, "Su-sure."

"Magnificant." Those small hands touched in a delicate clap, and the sight of it caused an uneasy feeling to maneuver its way into the pit of his tummy. "Jasey?" the worry that colored the startling beauty's tone caused a misplaced flutter of his heart, and Jason must've surely forgotten to breath, as a few treacherous moments later, he opened his eyes to the disappointing view of his late-night cieling.

---

Had it all been a mere dream to set his hormones raging? He was sure of the fact until a delicious scent sent his nose a sniffing, and he carefully rose from his nest of blankets and pillows. A small scrap of pink paper on the pillow beside him assured him that his darkest fears were true. That demon of a girl was still in his house, had heard him struggle to control himself as her bare hindquarters were spread so openly and invitingly before him, yet he'd had to keep his hands--and everything else, for that matter--to himself.