Tomoe's Lullaby

I was really sleepy (of course) when I wrote this

Disclaimer: I own nothing except this story,and maybe Tomoe if I'm lucky...

His eyes fluttered open revealing an abandoned burglar's den. Slowly the fox demon sat up letting his long silver hair fall over his eyes. "Tomoe lay back down it's still night" whispered a familiar voice. That's right he kidnapped this girl, Yukiji. She was supposed to get married yesterday afternoon and become another man's "property". Well naturally he couldn't let this happen so he intended to kill her,but unable to do it he just kidnapped her instead. He wished to know this feeling he has when he thinks of her."I can't rest right now" he murmured "my head is clouded with thoughts, it hurts" she sighed deeply " Is there anything I can do?" He thought for a few moments,staring in her lively brown eyes. "Yes" he answered finally answered "you can sing for me." Embarrassed she looked away "You said anything besides it will help me sleep." She slowly gazed into his amethyst eyes,realizing that she couldn't say no to him. "Fine,what should I sing" questioned 'Yukiji'. Noticing she complied he laid his head on her lap "Sing whatever you wish" he replied playing with her hair. Well here goes nothing, 'Yukiji' nervously thought.

"Sometimes I feel so cold,like I'm waiting around all by myself. Loneliness gets so old, I'm in the lost and found sitting on the shelf."

As she began to sing,Tomoe started to relax.Pondering what aspect attracted him to this girl.Could it be that she snapped at him when she was almost eaten by demons?Or was it when she saved him from dying?

"Been stuck for way to long, your who I'm counting on.Oh tell me your here,and you will watch over me forever.Oh take hold of my heart,show me you love me forever, forever.

His eyes slowly started to close,recalling this feeling he was so curious about.This girl that troubled him so much made his heart dance.Maybe this feeling he had was love?

I have nothing to say other than I love Tomoe ^-.-^