Roc Imagine: After The Show

So Me and my mom arrived home safe and sound. I ran into my room and closed the door. I ran towards my bed and jumped on the bed like a little kid. I was so happy. Wouldn't you be if you had a crush on your fave band member of a band?  So anyways I reached for my cell and dialed roc's number. I bopped my head side to side while softly humming to myself as the phone began dialing out the numbers. When it finished the dialing I was excited til my smile got shut down in an instant as soon as i heard his voice message playing. "Yooo it's Chres. You know what to do. Leave a message after the beep and I promise I'll get back to you within my earliest convenience." *BEEP* I froze on the spot. I don't know what to do or what to say. 

*operator* You have 30 seconds.

MY POV: SHUT UP LADY. YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY SECONDS I HAVE LEFT--

*BEEP*

My time was up. I  got scared.  OH NO! I was afraid to leave him a voice message and instead of not saying anything or hanging up he's going to hear a new blank message of me. But then I forgot that he doesn't know my number so it's all good. *sighs* What time is it? I checked my phone and it turned out to be 9:02 pm. OMG. No wonder he didn't call me back. It;s because he told me to call him at 10, so i have a good hour to just wait around. And so i did. I was bored. I checked my facebook. I checked my twitter. I checked my email. I checked my tumblr. I checked my youtube. I checked my polyvore. I checked my wattpad. After everything was updated it was only 10 minutes. I laid on my bed and thought what could i do to pass the time.

Mom: Y/N DINNER IS READY!

Me: Yes, dinner is ready. I'll go eat that and come back and maybe roc will call.

***15 minutes later***

I checked my phone to see if roc had called me but i did however see 1 new unread text. OMG I was so excited.

Roc: "Yo who is dis?"

POV: I was like, what do you mean who is this? And then it hit me. I never told him my name. I replied back to his text asking If i could call him and explain who I was. It would have been alot easier if i did so earlier on his voice mail. Now he's probably thinking i'm a stalker and doesn't want to ever hear from me again.

"1 new unread text message"

Roc: "Uh is this a female or a male?"

Me: "female"

Roc: "What is your name?"

Instead of saying my name i told him that i was the girl you spoke with before the show. I wanted to see if he could remember me and not blow me off if i gave away my name. Because he wouldn't know it which is why it didn't come up. We were so caught up in ou discussion that we just forgot. 

"1 new unread text message"

Roc: "miss gorgeous, is this you?"

Me: *smiles* OMG!!! HE REMEMBERS ME! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Me: "WOW, I'm surprised that you rmbrd me"

Roc: "lol hw could I forget such a lovely girl such as you?"

I smiled and texted him back.

Me: "AWWWWW HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!" :)

Roc: "lol you silly. I have to hlp clean up. But aftwrds, i'll call u ok? Is this your # btw?"

Me: "Yes, yes. This is my # and ok. I'll be  right here waiting. :)"

Roc: "^_^"

After I waited and waited. It was going on 10 pm. I checked my phone. No new text messages nor calls from roc. I sighed. I told myself it's ok Y/N. Just be patient. So more time had passed, and passed, and passed until it was 10:50 going on 11 pm and I was getting concerned, where is he? I miss his sexy voice and his oh-so-juicy lips.

Just then my phone vibrated: "Roc Royal calling"

Me: OMG YASSSSS!!! HE FINALLY CALLED ME!

Within the second ing i quickly mashed "Talk" and greeted him.

Me: Hello?

Roc: Heyyyy it's miss gorgeous how are you?

Me: *smiles* Goood and yourself handsome?

Roc: I'm doing fine.

Me: Say, how come you called me after 10? I thought you said that you would call me around 10.

Roc: I was but keisha wanted to talk with me and ray was chillin. I was honestly tired from cleaning up. Shoot, i was about to go to sleep until i realized that i was supposed to do something which reminded me that I had to call you. By the way, how come you left me a blank message on in my voice mail?

Me: Uhhh, oh that. I wanted to talk with you over the phone rather than a message.

Roc: Oh ok. So what's up.

Me: Well before we continue talking I want you to know my name. It's Y/N.

Roc: Y/N? Wow. That's a beautiful name.

Me: I know right?

Roc: So, y/n, how was the concert? Did you have fun?

Me: Oh yea i almost forgot. Yea, I had fun. It was great. Did you?

Roc: Of course I did. Every night. But it wasn't as much fun because I didn't get a chance to see your pretty face and gorgeous smile and those lovely , soft, cute and plump lips of your was. What was the flavor and brand of your chapstick?

Me: *giggles* Thank you. And it was lipbalm. EOS. "Strawberry Sorbet."

Roc: Mmmm i can just taste it now. *makes slurpy noises*

Me: Ewwww Stawp! *giggles*

Roc: But you know you liked it tho. 

Me: Liked what?

Roc: When I had kissed you tonight. Don't try and deny it. Cuz I'll do it again.

Me: *rolls eyes* Yea yea whatever. Aren't you guys leaving to go to another city tommorow?

Roc: Oh true that. True that.

Me: So, where does this lead us then? relationship wise.

Roc: Relationship wise? Um, yea about that.

Me: Tell me I'm dreaming. Please don't tell me you just thought that by seeing a lonesome girl at a venue her looked depressing and really wanted to VIP access and decided to cher her up by pretendng to be interested in her and give you her number and then kiss her and make all her problems go away---

Roc: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. Slow down sassy susie. Why would you think that I would do such a thing?

Me: Because, don't you guys do that when yall go on tour?

----awkward silence----

Roc: So how about that nice little surprise I gave you?

Me: *upset* Oh yea that. Thanks. I bought popcron and a soda.

-----awkward silence----

Roc: Well, this has been fun. I'm getting sleepy. It was nice meeting you and I'll talk to you tommorow ok?

Me: *sad* Ok.

Roc: Good night.

Me: Good night.

*ends call*

POV: After ending that call I was in a mix of emotions. He had me confused about the whole relationship thing. Then again what was I thinking. He would probably never call me back after assuming that we were going to be dating after we just talked. I wouldn't be surprised if he called back in the morning. I shook it off and went to sleep. With a mixed heart. On one side, I was happy at the fact that roc got to talked to me, kiss me, and give me his number and some money for snacks. On the other side, not knowing how he would respond to after I made that awkward assumption.