PROLOGUE

*************DISCLAIMER!***************

THIS is the FIRST written book of the series.

You CAN read "Making Her The Alpha" first as it will lead you to this very first book and will not change or affect  the story.

HOWEVER, be sure to know this book is based on the PRESENT and "Making Her The Alpha" IS based on the PAST of this book.

Your choice.

Hope you enjoy!
*************"***************************

Panting I stop in the middle of the forest. I'm being chased by another creature which I am certain it's not human.

"It smells sweet... Too sweet to be true"

I hear its seducing voice that sends chills down my spine.
I find myself in the middle of nowhere...why did I even leave that place? The night seems colder than it had ever been and the only thing that lits it up its the full moon. Everything sounds louder than it should be...everything is audible to me. That thing does not breathe...why can I hear this ? Of course I was aware of my sensorial improvement...but it had never gone this far. What's happening to me?! Chrouching down I can hear the leaves crack and the steps of the creature, which features I have not seen, come closer. Thoughts of me dying cross my mind as if it were too obvious what would happen to me now.

That's when it happened...

A burning sensation runs through my body. My poor heart accelerates and my throat seems to be closing by its own.

"If you had stayed obediently back home, you would had made my job easier"

Another voice echoes in the night as the wind simply creates an orchestra along with the trees. My vision was becoming blurry and my senses were fading out. But just before I fainted....I saw a figure run towards me and another leap over me.

So I lost consciousness...

For I didn't know what this would cost me soon after I woke up.