Roc Imagine: Before The Show

Back in May I bought my tickets early, but I chose not to buy VIP. $150 to meet the boys for 5 minutes or less? Nah. I'm not gonna be wasting my money like that. It was the night of the event for the AATW Tour. I was excited. This is my second time at the venue. the only time i come here is when MB is performing. The doors of the venue had just opened up a few minutes ago and the concert starts at7 pm. It was 6:05 and I was just walking around the venue familiarizing myself when I heard a familiar laugh in the distance. It sounded like ray ray. Then I heard a someone speak. It was my crush. My boo. I stopped walking and stood by the wall to hear what was going on.

Roc: Hey guys, I'll be back. I have to go use the restroom.

Prod: Alright now roc. don't get lost.

Roc: Don't worry prod, i won't.

I resumed my walk and took my sweet time looking around as If i wasn't easy dropping on their conversation. I mean, wouldn't you? Just to hear their sweet voices live from afar? All of a sudden I saw roc appearing in the distance down the hallway. I stared at him as he was walking with swag. He was walking towards my direction. Then he bacame to walk closer, and closer to me. I stopped staring at him so i could just act natural. When I slowly return my gaze upon roc, he was so near when he looked up at me while our eyes had met. He withdrawn his eyes at me as if I wasn't worthy of looking at. Or maybe he was focusing on something and saw me as a distraction. Either guess had me feeling disappointed and hurt. He was my crush. How could he look away from me like that. This was the MAIN reason why i didn't want to buy VIP because of the fear of rejection. I feel as if I spend some "hope" money in order to meet the boys but when i get in contact with roc, he would look away from me or look at me strange or disgusting that he won't like me. I would feel cheap, heartbroken and i would have wasted my money. I would be mad at roc because he judged me with his eyes and not his heart.  He's all I ever think about from afar, and now that I have saved up the money just to see his smile, hear his voice, look into his eyes that it would have all been worth it, to see him and the boys up close. That memory, if it were to be a happy one then i would be eager to buy VIP.  When he got close to me he greeted me with a smile and i politely smiled back as he walked off. 

HOW DARE HE JUST PASS ME AND NOT TAKE THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME? I'M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN! I COULD BE HIS WIFE SOMEDAY. I started tearing up. Rejection number two. I just let the tear drop fall from my cheek not caring who sees me cry. I looked behind me as i saw roc's backside as he was walking forward. I saw something poking outside of his pants. It was his booty. So it is true what the girls say online. Roc has a dunk? I  smiled to myself as I wiped my moist face from tearing up. UGH. I hate crying in public. It's so embarrasing. Just then i heard some footsteps appraoching me as i stopped and played it off as if i wasn't crying.

Roc: Say uh, do you happen to know where the bathroom is? I mean, I know where it is. It's just that I tend to get lost sometimes. Pretty embarrasing huh? *chuckles*

POV: Oh so, NOW all of a sudden you came about me? 

Me: I don't think it's embarrasing. As many times as I get lost trying to find certain places in my city, I usually forget where locations are too. So you're not alone.

Roc: *chuckles* Well, that makes two of us.

Me: *giggles* yea.

----awkward silence----

 Me: Oh let me tell you where the bathroom is.

Roc: *smiles* thanks

I gave him the directions and told him to promise me that he would come straight back here to me so that we could have a talk. I know that I was mad at him  and heartbroken but i decided to push away my emotions and seize this once in a life time special oppportunity. Lord knows if he follows through. He promised and returned. We talked for what seemed like fifteen minutes. He made me laugh and smile as I did the same for him. Turns out we had alot in common and that we both do weird things and understood each other on that level.