Chapter One

A/N: First story. Comment what you think and vote if you like it, or not, vote anyway. Thanks, enjoy!

Somewhere in London, England at a One Direction interview.

"Harry! Harry! Question from your fans at Us magazine!" the interviewers fought for my attention.

"Umm ok. Shoot." I stuttered

"The fans want to know what's your ideal girl? And what do you think she's doing at the moment" The reporter questioned

"Umm my ideal girl? And what she's doing at this moment.... Well that's kind of a weird question?" I chuckled to myself.

"My ideal girl." I had to think for a moment on this one I've been asked this a million times but for some reason I have to think really hard about this. I looked at the crowd all of them look like hungry dogs waiting for there food. So I decided to wing it.

"Well she's really nice to everyone she meets. She's got a brilliant smile but she doesn't like her smile not one bit. She's an independent person and a hardworking girl at that. She loves doing projects like painting, and when she paints she listens to music and has her hair in a messy bun in a grey torn up hat and some shorts and a navy blue shirt. She doesn't care that in famous."

I thought about that again. Of course my dream girl would care that I'm famous. Everybody does I thought to myself.

"She would have long brown hair, she's got beautiful brown eyes like you wouldn't believe! She loves motivating people into things. She's always happy even when she's sad. She's loyal to everyone and loves to be loved." I finished realizing that I've identified almost all the girls in the world. So I added something that not alot of girls have.

"And her name is Jade, and she lives in a small town where you'd never expect a girl like that to be." I finished but as I thought of all my words I actually wanted to meet this girl.

Then all the reporters bursted out in questions like if this girl actually existed or if I thought I'd actually meet her someday.

"No more questions about Harry's dream girl. He's never met her and I don't think he ever will." Louis shouted.

I looked at Louis with a puzzled face. "Will I ever meet her?" I asked confused.

"I thought you made her up." Louis questioned.

All the boys looked over to me and Louis whispered to me " Did you make her up?"

"I hope not" I told them then our manager told us to get of the stage and that it was time to go. As I was walking I started forming the image in my head of what she would look like I smiled as I imaged her painting in that torn hat with her brown hair shining in the sunlight.

" Maybe some day I'll meet her," I mumbled to myself.

Jades POV

In the small town of SouthPort, North Carolina

"OMG Jade get your ass down here! Right now Harry Styles just said your name on national television!" Tabitha screamed down the hall.

I ran down the hallway to see what Tab was screaming about. " What! What are you yelling for!" I saw Tab on the couch watching television.

"Harry Styles said your name on television! He said his dream girl would be named Jade and she would live in a small town somewhere he's not sure. But oh my god I can't believe your name crossed his beautifully, plumped, rose pink lips!" She rewinded the DVR for me to watch.

I rolled my eyes at her " Tab you do realize that there's like a million Chinese girls and girls from every single ethnic group with the name Jade. Also he's totally bullshitting you can totally tell the way he keeps scratching his head, and flipping his curls." I pointed to the screen.

"Jade he described you as having brown blond hair, and that you like to paint! And he even got your torn old grey hat!" Tab shouted.

I looked up at my gray hat. Also giving tab a puzzled expression.

"Did you try to sell my hat on eBay again! Really? You know how much this hat means to me!" I started shouting at her

"No! I did not try to sell it!

She rewinded the tv and forced me to watch it. We watched as Harry Styles described me perfectly. But just as he was about to walk off the stage we heard him barely whisper "Maybe someday I'll meet her"

I walked out of the room and back into my art studio with Tabitha trailing behind me.

"Jade, do you know what this means?" she pratically shouted.

"No, Tabitha, I am not letting you involve in me another one of your crazy plans"

"This needs to happen. ASAP" she leaned against one of the muraled walls.

"Tab. I'm going to say this so slow that even you will understand it. It. Was. A. Coincidence."

"Jay. I'm going to say this so slow even you would understand it. Pack. Your. Bags. Bitch." and with that she left to start packing her things.