Root Of All Evil.

Monday , 5/18/13 . 8:04 AM . Los Angeles .

RUTHMARY'S POV :

Keep It Rollin' by Kid Ink came on and I started bumping through the speakers of my 2012 Chevy Malibu. I ran my fingers through my pinned straight hair as I came to a red light.

-20 mins later.-

I pulled up to my Bestfriend Keyeara's house. Keyeara. That's my bitch. She keep it 100 and she's had my back since 4th grade. We go through hell and back with each other. She's a total baddie and I love her 110%.

I honked twice to signal I was out side. She came out looking gorgeous as always. Today was the first day back from spring break and of course we gotta look good.

Keyeara - "Mary!" She exclaimed. I was so happy to see her.

Mary - "Keke!" I smiled and gave her a hug. "I missed you."

I pulled out of her driveway and headed to school , we had small talk on our way.

---------------------------------------------

8:36 AM .

CHRESANTO'S POV :

I inserted the needle into my arm while wrapping the belt around my arm. I feel the drugs shoot into my arm as I sigh I'm relaxation. As I was finish I got a call from my boy Donavon.

- phone call.-

Roc - "Yo D , wassup?"

Donavon - "Aye man , Roc! This nigga disrespecting the Jerks again!" He yelled.

Roc - "Nothing you can't handle. Look I got school in an hour. Take care of them."

Donavon - "But-" I cut him off.

Roc - "But nothing. I gotta go."

- end of phone call.-

I grabbed my sweater walked out to my car and headed to school.

-----------------------------------------

Blahh . So this is a new story I'm working on... Yes , its short but its just an intro until i work on the next few chapters. I like it hope you do ^_^ . Comment and give me feed back. Alla dat .