chapter 1

"Stay away I swear Dak get away!" I yelled to angry to think.

"What did I do why are you mad at me?"

Good question what did he do I couldn't even remember. I was upset at him for something but what was it.

"Keep walking." I whispered to myself

"May what did I do stop come on I need to talk to you." He begged falling farther and farther behind as I picked up my pace trying to keep him as far away as possible.

"No you don't get to talk to me." I was being totally absurd if I didn't even know what he did why was I getting so upset? I shook my head, sighed and stopped, letting everything come back almost to vivid to handle. I was starting to remember I felt my cheeks begin to burn tears began threatening to fall.

"May what did I do?" I felt Dak's arms wrap around me like a comforter only it felt wrong and I shoved him away.

"I can't believe you did that, I thought you said you loved me." I wiped my eyes not wanting him to see me cry.

"What you know I do. What would make you ask that?" Confusion spelled out all over his face

"Then why'd you do it." My cheeks burning red with anger, eyes stinging with wetness and my hands shaking out of confusion.

"Do what?" Dak asked again

"Cheat." I shouted finally getting the word out falling to the ground with that word finally in the air hanging between us.

"What are you talking about I've never cheated on you."

"Huh you are such a bad liar! I know all about it I was there, you don't have to hide it!" Discust clear in my voice.

"Well what did you want me to say may I cheated on you." He said the words dancing around in my head taunting me laughing at me.

"You didn't have to I saw it I saw the signs then when you both went into the bathroom ha classy I might add" I paused listening to the sarcasm in my voice "Im not an idiot stay away." I turned away from him.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake what happened to second chances." I laughed at that

"You don't get them if you don't deserve them give me one reason I should still trust you."

"Because I love you." I sighed and turned toward him and kissed him on the cheek.

"No you don't." I started to walk away.

"So that's what your gonna do walk away from your troubles." I heard his voice waiver something only I can ever notice

"You know what huh I don't have any troubles you showed me you got the troubles and when you help yourself enough to be worth my time you know where to find me but Im not gonna waist myself on someone who doesn't care."

"I do care you have no idea how much I do."

"oh yeah and if you do then prove it." I shouted pointing an acusing finger at him he looked away

"I," he paused "uh can't."

"I thought so." I turned away not bothering to let him waist anymore of my time when I got home I jumped in my shower trying to scrub my troubles away, well that and makeup which ran down my face. when I got out I put on shorts and a tee-shirt strapped on boxing gloves and walked down into my basement and started to hit my punching bag, a thing I only do in dire stress. boom, boom "oof," my elbow hit something or someone and i turned around