The Love Of A Frat Boy [Restriced] Rated R (Short Story)

**NOTE** Hey you all, this is my first story so please try it out! If you do read this, thank you &&let me know what you think! However, don't say what's wrong with the story WITHOUT giving a suggestion on how to make it better! I'm real big on Positive reinforcement! Well thank you all a lot for reading my rant! lol

**ARIA**

"Nate, what what are you doing?" Aria stuttered out as she began to step back. "Exactly what we've both being wanting." Nate said huskily while licking his lips.

I was so nervous and excited cause you see, Nate has always been my.... sexual enabler. He stood about 5ft 10in, (hey, I'm only 5ft so that's huge), caramel complected, milk chocolate colored eyes, full luscious pink lips, a business man's short haircut, and a body that even a NUN would wanna touch. Even his smile would make you wet!

"Don't run away from me Aria," he chuckled. We both know that it only makes it worse on you." Pure joy was coursing through my veins from the sound of his voice. Stepping closer, he took his hands and ran them down the sides of my hips while trapping me on the couch. "Nate, stop... this isn't fair! Your body is waay bigger than mine." My breath hitched as he gave me another award-winning smile. If he doesn't stop, my shorts are gonna be soaked.

"Come on now doll, you know I love it when you run from me.", he whispered while kissing down my body. From my head to my toes. He then began to tilt my head back and licked my neck while playing with my breasts. Tweaking each one equally. The way his hands caressed my body, it had me on fire.

"Now tell me... that you... don't... enjoy this... Aria and I'll stop!, he said in-between kisses, But you better say it quick cause its gonna be hard to quit!"

"Nate, st---....". Before I could get the words out, He started to massage my nub through my shorts, while sucking on my nipples. My body was arching into his, craving for more of his touch, while moving with the rhythm of those amazing hands. Desperately seeking to create more friction!

Running off adrenaline, I flipped us over to where I was now on top. The look of shock and surprise was evident in his eyes with a glimmer of humor. "Now it's time to make you squirm!" Grabbing the ends of his shirt, I took it off with one fluid motion while lightly scrapping my nails over his well defined 6-pack. Moving my hips back and forth, making sure that my dripping wet pussy was rubbing against his very prominent member. I leaned in to capture his mouth in a kiss, while licking his lips and asking for entrance. He granted me permission but not before grazing his teeth against my bottom lip. Kissing lower and lower, I slowly made my way down to that incredibly sexy 'V' that he was sporting.

"Aria, don't-" he began with a sharp breath intake. "Don't what?" I asked, trying my best to hide my smirk. Pulling down his pants, I came face to face with his hard on. Smirking, he asked, "Have you forgotten how big I am?" My eyes glimmered with excitement! He was big enough to fill me and some!

Using my shock and excitement as an advantage, Nate picked me up and carried me toward the steps. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I leaned in and whispered, "Don't play with fire if you can't put it out!" I didn't have enough time to pull back, before he wrapped one arm around my waist and skillfully took his other hand and gave my pussy a pinch, sending shivers throughout my body!

Making our way up the stairs and into my bedroom, he tossed me onto the bed and pulled down my shorts immediately. I really need to learn that trick, I doubt he shows me though. Nate got straight to the point and started to lick, kiss, and caress my inner thigh with his mouth and tongue.

"You smell so good, let me please have a taste of your wonderful juices!" Without another word, he gave my pussy one hard and long lick! Trying to hold in a moan, he chuckled against my pussy, sending all types of vibrations through my libido. My head flew back with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Kissing my lower lips, he then started to write the alphabet with his tongue, in my pussy. My mind went crazy! Suddenly, he came up and pressed himself against my wet entrance.

WHOA!!! He was huge in every aspect! Slowly, he entered me while sucking on my left nipple, sending me into oblivion. Soo much pleasure was happening that I didn't realize his fingers were playing with my pussy at the same damn time!

"Aaaahhh Nate!!!", I moaned out! Grabbing a fist full of his hair, the only audible sound was my moans. "Tell me how you want it Aria, I'm here to please you and take your body to new heights!" All I could manage out was JESUS! I'm pretty sure that screaming God's name in the middle of sex is a sin but my goodness!!! I was too caught up in the moment to care. "FUCK ME HARDER NATE!" He began to pull out of me in a slow motion but plunging back into my soaking wet cunt as hard as a hammer beating a nail into a wall! My God it felt amazing! A perfect mixture of pain and pleasure! "FASTER, FASTER... I NEED THIS.... NOOOWW!!!", I screamed out!

End of Chapter 1

******************************

So what do you guys think, ya or nay? Critique and be honest...without being too rude. Thanks for even reading this far! You guys are amazing!

Comment/Vote

-Asian