MDIA [Ch. 20]

Previously: "This is Kristine, my baby sister," Mr. Wilson clarified. "I'll be back in a few hours. If you need anything Kristine can help you find it," he tells me. "Oh my God! Don't tell me you're a virgin!" she exclaimed with a laughed. I sighed but didn't speak. Yes, I'm a eighteen year old virgin...sue me. "Because every female that's slept in that bad ended up falling for him. Whenever I'd have a friend over or Jared let's someone have his bed while he takes the couch, the girl always ends up falling for him. I don't know what it is about his bed, but it's like it puts you in a trance while you're sleeping and causes you to wake up wanting him," she paused from her story. Yeah, maybe the couch will be the safest place to sleep...

Chapter 20

"So I'm going to meet up with some friends, I probably won't be back until late," Kristine told me before heading towards the guest room. It's now around eight at night and Mr. Wilson still isn't back yet.

Maybe Kristine was right, maybe he had a hot date today. But anyway, I don't care, I've been having fun with Kristine. She's actually pretty cool to hang around and very outgoing, kind of like me. We laughed most of the day while she told me stories of some of the guys she's dated, they all were hilarious.

"Okay," I tell her while making my way towards the kitchen. My phone began to ring just as I reached the fridge. I pulled it from my pocket to notice an unknown number calling me. "Hello?" I answered unsurely.

"Hey Desiree, this is David," the voice replied.

At first I was confused as to how he had my number, but then I remembered giving it to him yesterday after practice. "Oh hey, how are you?" I greeted back.

"I'm good. Um, actually I'm calling to see if you wanted to go out tonight. A bunch of us from the dance team are heading out to this dance club downtown and I wanted to see if you wanted to tag along?" he informed me.

Ooh, a dance club. I haven't been to one of those in a long time. "Sure, can Sophia come too?" I asked, seeing that I haven't spoken with her since school yesterday.

"Sure why not. Um...where do you live?" he questioned, and I suddenly remember a small fact: I'm at Mr. Wilson's house.

"Uh..." I trailed off and began looking around the living room for something that had an address on it.

I finally found an envelope with the address and recited to him. We then hung after he told me he'll be here in two hours or so and to wear something I can dance in.

I then called Sophia and told her I wasn't heading to my uncles' place after all. She was excited about this and wondered where I was staying instead. I didn't want to tell her I'm staying with Mr. Wilson per sa, so I just told her I was staying with a cousin of mine named Kristine...hey, it's not the truth but it's not a full lie either.

I then told her about heading out to a dance club, which she agreed.

Two hours passed quickly as I dressed for tonight. I'm wearing some black leggings and a loose, gray, v-necked, non-sleeved shirt. The shirt was designed with little chains along the front that moved with my every movement.

I pulled the front of my brunette hair towards the back loosely, to give off the messy look, and allowed the rest to fall in waves pass my shoulders. Due to my hair being pulled back, my silver, chandelier ear rings were in full view.

I'm in the bathroom downstairs, applying a little make-up. Usually I do without it, but I figured what the hell tonight. I need to let loose and just have some fun. So I applied a little mascara around my eyes, causing them to look brightening white. On my lips was a light shade of light pink gloss.