Metting. Chapter one.

Alli: Dad why do we have to unpack tonight? We just got here!
Steve (her dad): Because you're not sleeping on the floor. Get up and help unpack some things!
*She groans and gets up*
Grace (her mom): Did you just here that loud thump?
*Alli looks out her window and sees a really cute boy on the ground*
Alli: I think he just fell (laughs and points)
Steve: We should go introduce ourselves
*walks next door*
Steve and Grace: Hi I'm Steve and this is my wife Grace, we just moved in next door.
Apryl: Hi my name is Apryl
Steve: This is my daughter, Alli
Alli: Hi (says very softly)
Apryl: ZACH
Zach runs down the stairs
Apryl: These are our new neighbors.
Zach: hi I'm Zach... With a H
Apryl: Do y'all want to stay for dinner?
My parents say yes and to be honest, I really wanted to get to know Zach more..
Zach and I go upstairs until dinner is ready. Zach had asked a few questions about a site name younow.
"do you know what youcow is" he joked
"No" I replied.
There was a awkward silence for a minute until I asked him about all his candy. Zach acted really weird when I asked but he said he just had a sweet tooth, I knew he was lying.
A few minutes later Apryl called us down and we ate dinner, about 2 hours later we went back home. It was still summer so I stayed up later than Han usual,  since I was staying up I remember about 'youcow' I looked it up and instead younow came up. I thought it was pretty close so I clicked it, I made a account with Twitter and the first thing I saw was Zach. I was so surprised, I looked out my window and he was talking to his ipad. I wanted for awhile and then commented "Hey Zach" he read my comment and then it went silent. My silence got destroyed by a *beep beeppp* I looked up at my phone and it was a random number.
Unknown
Are you watching me?
I looked back at my computer and saw Zach looking at his phone.
I replied
Me
Yes why..
Zach immediately said okay guys I'm going to get back on tomorrow and then ended the broadcast.
Unknown
I thought you didn't know what younow was?
Me
I looked it up..
Unknown wants to FaceTime