The Not-so Amusing Dare

Hi guys! This is my first time to actually post a story that I, myself, have written. I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors or wrong spellings. Since this is my first time, I hope this goes well and enjoy! :)

Chapter 1

"No!" I exclaimed, "I refuse to do that! I am not some whore who would just hug someone at the mall randomly!"

"You have to, Andrea. If you don't, I'll let you do something even worse," said Cathy, my best friend.

'Damn it! Why did I even agree to do this?! If only I didn't lose that damn bet, I wouldn't have to do this!' I thought, angrily. We were at the mall because we were supposed to find new shoes for gym class. Cathy ended up thinking of an idea. She told me that we were going to have a bet on who can finish eating the 'half-a-meter' hotdog first. Whoever wins may tell the other to do anything she wants, embarrassing or not. I accepted the challenge because I always won at these kinds of contests. Forgetting that Cathy was a fast eater, she won the contest and now I'm in this situation.

"Fine, I'll do it but please choose a decent guy. I wouldn't want to hug a guy who stinks or something." I mumbled, not really up for it. Cathy exclaimed, "GREAT! I'll find you a HOT guy Andrea, don't worry." She winked at Andrea and left me to think to myself. 'I just hope he really IS a decent guy.'

Cathy was scanning around the mall when she finally saw THE GUY. Even though the guy was facing back, Cathy had a gut feeling that he was a hot guy, as in with capital H. Successfully finding her target, Cathy faced me with a big smile on her face. I was horrified on why my best friend was smiling ear to ear because once she does that, it never turns out good. She pointed at a guy with midnight black hair, wearing a black polo shirt and black jeans.

"Are you serious? You don't even know how he looks like!" I asked her, looking at her worriedly.

"Of course, I am. Trust me, I'm sure that guy is hot! Besides, you wouldn't doubt my skills, would you?" she answered, with a proud face. Of course, I could never doubt Cathy. Afterall, she IS my best friend and one of the MOST popular girls in school. She has had many boyfriends that I can't even count anymore. And of course, typical Cathy dumps them before they can even dump her. With her beautiful long brown hair and sparkling green eyes, she has every guy in school wrapped around her finger. You might be thinking I'm some nerd that's best friends with Cathy but no, I'm actually popular myself. I just don't date like Cathy does. In fact, I've only dated once and that was a horrible experience. So I told myself I'd never date unless I'd found the right guy.

"Okay fine, I trust you. But if the guy is ugly, I'm soooo gonna kill you!" Cathy just laughed at me and ushered me to go.

Hesitantly, I went outside of the café and walked towards the guy. I was having second thoughts but pushed it away from my mind because if I don't do this, Cathy is going to make me do something way worse. Reaching the back of the stranger, I hesitantly and instantly hugged him to go over this dare. I felt the guy flinch and took my hands of his waist. He turned around and said,

"What the hell are you doing?" I could feel his temper rising from how he sounded. Slowly moving back, I looked at him and gaped,

"Oh my God."