Pokemon Day Care Center

Start from the beginning

I slid closer and put my arm over her shoulder. She leaned into my chest and we both sat in silence. The gesture really wasn’t a sexual one; it was more just something we did to stay close.

When I looked down her eyes were closed and her breathing was steady. I breathed deep then slowly let it out. I couldn’t believe this. I looked back again and noticed her beauty. How her dress gently flowed over her body, her hair flowing perfectly down past her breasts.  Her slim figure…

I stared away. No, I thought. You cannot do this. It’s illegal, plus what would she think of you? What about your friends? The Gym?

I silently slid myself away from her and lay her gently on the bench we were sitting on. I walked over to the locker, grabbed a light blanket and covered her.

I walked into the main part of the gym telling all the trainers that I would be gone for a few hours and to shut down the gym. It didn’t matter to me if I paid them for nothing. Since I had gotten so successful as a gym leader, I was able to charge people in order to enter the gym. This pretty much covered the salaries of all the trainers. Besides, they really only got paid on commission if they won battles and it was empty today.

I walked outside the gym and looked around. It was a pretty good day. The sun was up with just enough clouds in the sky to not make it an annoyance. It was a little gusty though and my hair kept getting blown in my face.

I walked to the right and decided to step into a poke mart.

“Matthew!” the clerk greeted me by name. I really spent way to much time in here.

I waved him off and walked to the back of the store. Most new trainers only ran in, grabbed what they needed, paid and left in a matter of seconds so the stuff for humans was always in the back. I grabbed a bag of chips, and walked towards the register. I grabbed a few berries, Cherri which were Jess’ favorite, and a full heal. Last time she was poisoned I almost lost here so I always carry at least 5 in the gym.

“We have a special on Poke-balls if you want. If you buy two you get a timer for free.”

I rolled my eyes, handed him the cash and walked out. The store owner was always finding ways to get people to spend money on stuff they didn’t need. I didn’t blame him though. The city was relatively quiet since the only thing bringing people here was my gym.

As I entered I hit the sign to show that the Gym Leader was back in and that players could battle again. It used to be that there would be lines outside the gym but little by little people stopped coming. It didn’t matter to me. The gym was already paid for, and I had more money than I would ever need in secret accounts so the gym could make nothing and I would be happy. The only trainers that worked here were going to school nearby and really didn’t need the money.

As I walked into back Jess was just waking up. I held out the berries I had gotten here and she took them with glee. As I ate my chips she nibbled at the berries. When she was done it was all over her face and I laughed. She wiped it off with a napkin and we sat in silence a little longer.

Matthew?

I looked over to her. She could read my mind but we both agreed that I would just talk to her and that my thoughts were off limits.

“Ya?”

I had a weird dream.

I looked up. When a Pokémon remembered a dream it was generally a pretty accurate sign of what was going through their minds. They generally didn’t realize it was and it was rare for a Pokémon to be able to share their dreams, so when they could you wanted to listen.