Prologue

\\Chelseas POV//

I'm at the grocery store buying some stuff for me and my three best friends who live together. We also call our house we live in our friend's house cause it reminds us of our favorite show Friends.

I walk over to the meat section then my phone goes off. I grab my phone from my pocket and answer it.

"Hello?" I say to the phone as I grab chicken and Carne Asada.

"CHELSEA I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!" One of my best friends, Andrea, yells into my ear excited.

"Well what is it?" I say starting to get excited too.

"I can't tell you until dinner tonight so dress your best cause I'm gonna tell you on our quadruple date with our boyfriends!" She says happy then she hangs up.

"Great." I mutter under my breath and finish all my shopping quick then hurry home.

*5 hours later*

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me, I walk out of the bathroom and into the closet. I look at all my dress and pick a light pink tight high low dress.

I put on my bra and underwear and put the dress on, I put on heels and look at myself in the mirror. I smile at myself then start putting makeup on. Just as I finish my hair and makeup I hear my friend.

"CMON CHELSEA WE DONT GOT ALL DAY!!!!" Kayleen yells from downstairs at me.

I quickly walk over to the stairs and down them and over to Andrea, Kayleen, and Val.

"We can go now." I say to them.

//Andreas POV//

"Andrea can you tell me what the good news is now? We've been half an hour into this date already." Chelsea says as she looks at me and her really attractive boyfriend, Pat, looks at her confused.

"Well I have front row seats to a Real Madrid game and after we get to meet the team!!!" I yell at her excited.

Her jaw drops and she looks like she saw a ghost.

"Chels are you okay?" Kayleen says.

"I'm better then okay. I GET TO MEET CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!!" She says with tears in her eyes excited.

"You are the best friend ever." My boyfriend, Oscar, whispers in my ear quietly.