Chances

Jordan’s p.o.v

My parents just told me that I was adopted. My real parents are coming to get me tomorrow with my older brother Chaz Sommers. So here I am packing.

Next Morning :

I finished packing last night. Right now I’m eating my breakfast. I’m wearing white skinny jeans with a red tank top and a black cardigan.

DING ! DONG!

Oh I think there here. “Hello Jessica and Robert ohh and hello there Chaz, Jordan come it’s time to go sweetheart” “okay I’m coming” I shouted from the kitchen. I walked to the door and there was my real parents with tears in their eyes, then I saw my big brother he had a smile on his face and he hugged me. I said goodbye to my adopted parents ( there was loads of tears) and went back to Stratford with my real family.

(skip the plane ride)

We got off the plane and got into a white Ferrari. We pulled up to a VERY big house with 4 stories. Chaz showed me my room and it was huge it had a king-sized bed a flat screen tv and a spinning wardrobe. “Do you like it?” asked chaz as mom and dad joined “No ……. I LOVE IT!!” they all sighed in relief then I started un-packing and mum helped. After we packed I put on short shorts and a tank top I went downstairs and walked into the living room and saw Chaz and 4 other guys. Chaz looked at me as I walked through the door “JORDAN” “WHAT” I answered in the same tone as Chaz all the boys laughed. I was laughing to then I saw him get up so I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a pie he walked into the kitchen so I hid all his friends were behind so I jumped out and put the pie in his face and ran off. I’m sooooooo evil. Chaz was chasing me good thing I know karate I turned around and kicked him making him fall to the floor. Suddenly ‘paparazzi’ came on “ahhhhhhh turn it off it’s rubbish” I wined the boys just laughed and turned it up so I ran in my room and practiced my singing so I started singing ‘stay here forever’ by jewel. As I finished I heard clapping and all the boys were clapping with their jaws on the ground. I just laughed and walked away. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned and saw one of chaz’s friends “hi I’m greyson” I smiled at him and he blushed, “I was wondering if you wanted to uhh … maybe …..um …. Go on a date with me?” he asked nervously. “I’d love too” I answered happily. “really thank you” he said while picking me up and spinning me around and then Chaz had to come in and ruin the moment. “Greyson what are you doing” he asked Greyson “picking your sister up and spinning her around cuz she said she will go on a date with me” he said to a very confused Chaz. Chaz just laughed and walked and it was just us……. Again. After Chaz left we both started leaning in then our lips met and there were sparks. After the kiss Greyson looked at me adoringly. “well let’s go then” Greyson said happily I just laughed and followed him then he intertwined our fingers and I smiled and then we got to the ice cream parlor. I ordered a choco mint and so did Greyson when I went to the toilet I came out and saw Greyson kissing another girl with his arms around her she just ran back home. When she walked through the door Chaz saw her “Jordan what’s wrong?” “it it it’s Grey.. Greyson he was ki kissing another girl” she said while bursting into tears after that all the boys came and found out. Then Greyson came and I just hid behind Chaz “you jerk” shouted all the boys. “What did I do and where’s Jordan?” he asked. “You dare touch her or talk to her or even hurt her again and you’ll have to deal with us” said Chaz. Just then Allie and Selena came out “what’s all the yelling………. Jordan what’s wrong?” asked Selena and Allie at the same time. “Jordan go upstairs with Allie and Selena please” said Chaz so she did. She told the girls what happened and they got very angry. When we went down all the boys were laughing even Greyson when Chaz saw me I went and sat on his lap but I wouldn’t look at Greyson. “Chaz can I invite my best friends over please” I begged Chaz “Okay Okay” Chaz laughed “YAYYYYY” I screamed. I rang them all and they were coming tomorrow. I told Chaz and he said okay I ignored Greyson the whole time. When they all left he tried to say sorry but I just ignored him.

My best friends are coming today Chaz is downstairs with Greyson, Cody, and Justin. DING DONG!! Went the doorbell I went downstairs and saw Chaz going to the door “Chaz you open that door and your dead” he froze and backed away and I laughed and opened the door. “KAYLEIGH” “JORDAN” then kira shouted “KIRA” we all laughed they came in I showed them to my room and they both gasped. We went downstairs and Cody was looking at Kayleigh and Justin at Kira. I just sat down by Chaz I’m still ignoring Greyson. We watched the hangover and I went to get popcorn while it was cooking Greyson came in and stood right in front of me. “Jordan I’m sorry I really am please forgive me” “I don’t know Greyson we were on a date and you were kissing another girl it’s not what you do on dates is it?” “please can we start over?” Greyson pouted “fine” Greyson smiled. We walked back to the room and we sat down and hugged each other.