The School Of Fandom (Anime, Book, and Cartoon Characters)

"Koemi! Wait up!" I shouted as I ran after my best friend. She sped to one of the upstairs classrooms. When I got to her, stood panting at the top, trying desperately to catch my breath.

"You... You bitch... you ditched... me... how... could... you?..."

She laughed.

"You suck, just like vampires. That sparkly mosquito is no match for the beautiful, the one, the ONLY, EDWARD ELRIC!!!!!!!!!!"

"Lily, you are obsessed."

"You say it like it's a bad thing."

"Come on, we have Creative Writing Club," I began. We walked into the front door of my History/English classroom to meet my favourite teacher of my seventh grade year, Mr. Dunsworth. I signed myself and Koemi in, and sat down next to her and my other friend Ariana, who I called Greedling because of her long black ponytail and obsessive fandom over him.

"Wazzup?"

"Nothing. Here, you want my cookie?"

I snatched it up. "Yes, yes I would."

It was good.

"So, I added to my fan fiction on Wattpad," I began to Koemi. She picked up her iPod and scrolled through her own Wattpad library with pizza still in her other hand.

"Cool. Help me update mine?"

"Sure, The Deal With The Angel, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Gimme you iPod," I said as I grabbed it from her. That was the cool thing about Creative Writing Club. We could go on our phones and iPods to share out stories and drawings.

"La la la la, oh Edward Elric, how I love thee," I sang to myself.

Suddenly, I heard something behind me.

"But I've never even met you."

The whole class froze.

Slowly, I turned around.

And what did I find...

Little had I known...

The great Edward Elric had been standing behind me and everyone else the whole time.

* * *