Temptations

Susan moaned in the darkness, groping around hoping to find the bedpost. Her body was covered with sweat. Her, and the man on top of her's sweat. The man plunged deep down inside her and she felt a extreme sense of ecstacy. Her nipples were taut and the man sucked and squashed them like watermelons. Without warning, the man peaked and let out a loud groan. Susan stiffend. She felt the man's fluids released into her. Her groin was wet. The man pulled out his massive organ- now limp and put his head on susan's beautiful breasts and caressed them. A soft sob came out of susan's lips and her eyes glistened with tears. It pained. It pained a lot. But she made good money out of it.

Christie woke up to another day of warm sunshine and chirping birds. She looked out of the window at the beautiful sunshine outside wondering whom her mother lay with and where her father was. Christie's mother was an escort or as street language put it, a hooker. Christie had gained her mother's charms and her obstinate father's will. She was hot. Long legs, slender waist, busty assests, black lustrous hair. She was the girl every boy at high school wanted to get laid with. No one had suceeded though. She was a virtuous virgin. Atleast till now.