The Hotel

Dylan slid the magnetic key into the lock of the hotel door and swung it open. Meghan’s eyes lit up as she rushed into the room, she threw her arms out and twirled around letting the one bag she was carrying fall onto the magnificent king sized bed. Dylan followed his new bride into the room lugging all of their bags with him. He kicked the door closed and followed his wife to the balcony where she had stopped to admire the breathtaking view of the sea. Dylan wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and put his head on her shoulder. She leaned her head against his and snuggled herself into arms and breathed “Oh honey, this is….incredible.”

“Glad you like it.” He replied, with a sultry glance around the room he looked back at her and said “what do you say we break it in?” a spark of excitement flickered in her eyes as she turned around looking Dylan in the eyes she leaned in close their lips brushing together sending an electric shock through their veins. Dylan just couldn’t resist anymore and he ferociously pressed his lips against hers his tongue darting into her mouth a soft moan escaping her lips. Dylan brought her in close her perky breast pressing hard against his firm chest, his arms wrapped around her amazing body one hand cupping her firm ass the other running through her soft hair and gently grasping the back of her head drawing her in ever closer to him.

            Moving her away from the balcony Dylan took his shirt off and threw it with the suitcases by the door and Meghan soon followed suit with both her shirt and the black and white lacy bra she was wearing. Dylan picked Meghan up and set her ass down on the back of a tall chair that was in the hotel room. He kissed his way down her neck pausing at the spots he knew she liked so much, he worked his way down to her perky boobs and took her hard nipple into his mouth and rolled it under his tongue gently playing around its outside edges and circled her areola he then moved to repeat the same thing with her other nipple. Dylan then proceeded to kiss and lick his way gently down Meghan’s taut stomach. When he paused to trace his tongue along every single line and design of her tattoo she arched her back letting out a loud moan as her hands gripped the fabric of the chair back and caused a very visible damp spot to appear on her shorts. Stopping to smile up at his gorgeous wife Dylan quickly got rid of those pesky shorts and black and white thong. Before the thong had even joined the pile of clothes Dylan was busy kissing his way up and down Meghan’s bronzed thigh. He glanced up in between her legs and saw her glistening sex just begging for his tongue to pleasure it she was so wet that she was dripping onto the fabric of the chair. Dylan stood up and slowly pushed Meghan back until her ass was on the top of the chair and her head rested upon the cushioned seat. Dylan then began to work his magic; he slowly rimmed the lips of Meghan’s sex with his tongue enjoying her taste he then worked his way to the inner lips enjoying her squirming with anticipation. Then he spread her lips apart with his tongue marveling as her juices of passion clung to each side of her pussy sparkling like morning dew in the sunlight. He hungrily split these strands and soaked them all up with his mouth then darted his tongue as deep inside Meghan’s pussy as it could go. Meghan let out a cry of pleasure as Dylan’s tongue entered her. Dylan moved his tongue from her pussy to begin to flick lightly across her clit she began to squirm under his delightful tease. Slowly but surely Dylan increased the speed he was licking at as Meghan’s pleasure began to skyrocket. Dylan looked up at his gorgeous wife and smiled as he circled her clit under his tongue making little circles and then switching to side to side then back to up and down then diagonally. He continued to pick up his speed as she bucked her hips up and moaned his name. Dylan then decided to stiffen his tongue and nod up and down as quickly as he could across her clit and pussy. As he continued to do this Meghan’s hips started to buck up wildly and she started to scream out in ecstasy. He only increased his speed and kept licking even as Meghan released and came, her juices squirting from her in a scream of pleasure as she ground her hips into Dylan’s face. She settled down as Dylan began to lick all of the juices all hungrily.

            Dylan picked Meghan up off the chair and carried her over to the bed. Gently he laid her naked body down on the bed and kissed her lips, he removed his shorts and boxers throwing them over to the pile of wrinkled clothes on the suitcases. Ever so slowly he entered Meghan’s dripping wet sex with his rock hard dick. With his lips never leaving hers he slowly began to thrust in and out of her. Their eyes locked on each other’s burning with a passionate love. Dylan guided himself as far inside of his soul mate as he could and stayed there enjoying the intertwining of their souls, their two hearts beating as one, their breath synchronized, eyes locked on one another staring deep into the soul revealing everything and feeling like nothing in the world existed except the two of them as one in that moment.

            They stayed like that until they both came, Dylan filling her sex with his hot cum as a soft moan escaped both of their lips. The two of them stayed there in those tangled sheets for the rest of the afternoon and all night long in each other’s arms both feeling completely fulfilled and happy wanting nothing else from life except one another as the jetlag finally caught up to them.