The Alpha's Happiness

POV Ewa

"Run! Quick!He may find out that we are gone if we don't hurry! Celine whisper yelled .

hi there! I am Ewa. Wierd name? yup! My mom liked unique names...my dad? he liked my mom being happy.That was before.

When I was 6, my mom got killed in an accident.By the time they manage to get her mangled body out,she was dead

Dad never got over her death.He used to bring me,Celine and Bellatrix out to play, watch a movie , go to a amusement park..He would do anything to make us happy.. Now?

hHe eats,sleeps,drinks,drinks and drinks.He also beats us.His reason? we liked too much like her.. oh yah.. he beats us. That pretty much sums up the reason we are running ...

Right now, we were running. Where? good question.Anywhere but here...Suddenly, 3 huge wolves jumped out of... nowhere? ...and landed in front of us.they immediately motors into humans..

oh..that cool..I wish i could do that..WOAH! wait a sec..

wolves-humans. WoLvES-HuMaNs WOLVES TO HUMANS!?!????! That was my last thought before my eyes rolled back into my head.

Lucan's POV.

I was running patrols with my second and third in commad,when my wolf started prancing about in my head.MATE! MATE!GO TO MATE! just then I smelled the most intoxicating smell,roses and chocolate. I followed my nose and came to a stop behind some bushes.Haven and Hugo not far behind me.Their eyes were silver..hmm....probably scented their mate too!. I counted to 3 and jumped out and landed gracefully,mopping into my human form, Hayden and Hugo footing suite.

my mate stared at me for about....3 seconds before her eyes rolled back into her head. I used my werewolf speed and caught her before she hit the ground. My mate was beautiful.. other than the fact that she is human which is perfectly OK.

to be continued......

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey guys! thx for reading my book! I hope you enjoyed it so far, I am new to writing this so if u have any suggestions you can comment. oh and don't forget to vote !!!!

thx!

~Nicole ~