Danisnotonfire love story

"Oh my god! I'm going to be late!" Bree shouts as she looks at her clock. "Shit." I'm going to England today, I need to get ready... I put on some leggings a tshirt and a big hoodie. Pit some converse on, and I'm out the door. I grabbed my bags before I left.. I only had a few things.. I'm going to the airport. I can already tell this will be a long day...

I finally arrived at England after sitting on a plane for hours... Next to some creeper on the plane who kept asking for my purse... Well... Time to start a new life..

I took a taxi to my new flat... It was nice.. Bigger than my trashy apartment I used to live in.. It will be kinda lonely not knowing anyone.. But, I've lived with loneliness all my life. And I mean who would want to talk to me anyways? I just turned 18. I have long black hair, and I'm not very tall. "Well, time to start the day." I murmured to myself as I left my new flat.

I was headed to Starbucks. I love coffee more than people sometimes... My favorite is the chai lattè. As I arrived.. I ordered my coffee, and sat down in the corner alone. Just on my phone awkwardly playing temple run.. As always.. That's when I noticed someone who looked familiar...

Now, I'm a YouTuber.. Not very famous but.. I like it. I do lets plays.. Stuff like that. I don't usually vlog, I don't have much of a social life... But, as soon as this dark brown haired tall boy walked in.. He looked so familiar, was he from YouTube? I was trying to remember best as I can...

Then, the boy came and sat at the table next to me.. He had a beautiful face, and beautiful eyes.. Everything about him was beautiful... I slowly turned away trying not to be awkward. That's when he turned to me and asked.."hey, aren't you breesaysrawr?" I was shocked.. He knew who I was.. "Y-yes.." I answered awkwardly. " you watch my videos?" "Of course! Hi, I'm Dan" he reached out his hand. I shook it awkwardly.. "Are you a YouTuber?" "Haha ya, I'm danisnotonfire.." Then it hit me.. He is from YouTube! I can't believe I didn't recognize him!

"Oh! I used to watch your videos all the time! You look different in person.." I giggled like the idiot I am. "Haha, I still watch yours!" He smiled and his beautiful, cute dimples showed... I blushed. Looking away.."I rea-...." I was interrupted by the lady calling my name for my coffee.."one moment.." I smiled and went to go get my coffee.

As I came and sat back down, he asked for my number.."hey, we should hang some time.." He smiled.. Showing again his dimples.. "Could I get your number?" I stuttered in shock for some reason. "I-uh...ok.." I quickly wrote down my number and have it to him."cool, I'll call you sometime." He smiled, then the lady called his name for his coffee..

As he walked back I couldn't help but smile...like an idiot.."hey, did you just move here? What flat do you live in?" He asked... With his amazingly cute voice.. I loved the tone.. I told him the buildings.. And he burst out.."I live there too!" I was shocked.. Would this mean we would become good friends?